Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 07:26 AM   #71
Webkinz :)
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite is the white mouse named Colby that was a Mother's Day gift from my Granddaughter
cheryljean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 07:27 AM   #72
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite Webkinz would have to be a Lil' Kinz bunny. I just got it 2 days ago at a baseball game! They were throwing them out in the crowd, and my daddy caught one and gave it to me! It was awesome!

First pet Fifi, White Terrier. Latest pet Brayden, Lil' Kinz bunny!
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:28 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness
suzannecat is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my orange tabby, Caramel. I picked her because se reminds me of so many shelter kitties that I have worked to find homes for over the years.
suzannecat is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:28 AM   #74
Lil Kinz
tarinlevi is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is the hippo I named Fred. I sleep with him every night
tarinlevi is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:29 AM   #75
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

I've been on WW for 5 years, and still my favorite pet would have to be Leo, the Leopard, who was my first. I was encourged by my friend, and happily danced home with my mom from the store. Leo's first WW clothes I DO remember, was just the DUDE hat. He loves cookies. I would take Leo to Dr. Quack's everyday and care for him like a real pet, in and out of WW.

I <3 Leo!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:32 AM   #76
Lazertagking

Lazertagking is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Friday morning everyone.
My favorite pet is my Chocolate Lab---Chip.
He goes with me almost everywhere.
Nana says he is my "security blanket". LOL
He has an awesome room. We even put a seat belt on him in the car. I know
he can't be hurt, but, I love him. He was a gift from my Mom.
I hope someday I can repay her back for introducing me to Webkinz.
Oh!, and Wenkinz Insider too. Sorry!
Thanks for this contest.
Lazertagking is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #77
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Between my daughter and myself we have over 100 pets but my very favorite would have to be the baby penguin. When it first came out I was so excited that a baby webkinz was available and the pet items were so cute, I'd always wanted to make a nursery room, and still do. At least this gave me a start anyway. I was going to buy it for myself but to my surprise my young daughter spent her own birthday money and bought it for me. It wasn't a holiday, she just said she did it because she loved me. Now how could any webkinz mean more to me than that? Thanks WI for the contest, we were not able to find any of the thunderbirds so I appreciate and thank everyone who sent in the codes. You are all wonderful, giving people.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #78
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

My favorite pet is my Peace Puppy, Harmony!! Ever since I adopted her I feel that my life is complete!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:37 AM   #79
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

My favorite Webkinz pet is the Pom Pom Kitty. Although Jenny is not officially adopted into my family yet, she will be soon!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #80

Notenoughtime is on a distinguished road

Its so hard to pick favorites. My favorite webkinz is our first one as well. She is a Dalmation and her name is Webber. I've always wanted a real dalamation so getting one for webkinz was a dream. I we would only own one webkinz pet so now to have so many and still call my Webber my favorite really says something about me. I allow Webber to open all the gifts, and to try on all the clothes first. She also gets to sleep in all the best first and sit or try anything out first. Then she shares with the rest of our webkinz family.

By the way I think it is very nice that you are offering codes again. I was not lucky enough to see a bird fly by to get one of these codes. So thank you all that sent in codes to share with others.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz