Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #781
Webkinz :)

ilovecopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is Copper. He is my first pet and he is a large basset hound. He goes everywhere with me and he gets to introduce any new pet I adopt to all the other pets. He makes sure that every new webkinz is welcomed into the growing family.
I LOVE COPPER!

Thanks for the great contest,

ilovecopper

:bas:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #782
WebCrazy
hoags is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,
My favorite webkinz was my very first webkinz, which was the black cat! I love her because she came with Halloween items and the most important fact that I LOVE KITTY CATS. She has a special Halloween collar and has a special place of honor on my dresser!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #783
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

My favorite is our Magical Retriever b/c she was a gift from some special people to a special child.
9700kinzstyle is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #784
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

My favourite Webkinz is Fuzzer, the leopard.
Fuzzer was a gift from a dear friend in the US. I had never even heard about Webkinz before when he arrived, but I was hooked right away. The plush animal was so adorable... I fell in love.
With Fuzzer, I explored Webkinz world for the first time. Everything was still new and so much fun!
Then, my friend send Pokey the lilkinz' Grey cat, a playmate for Fuzzer... and that's how it all began, and got out of hand. By now, we have a lot of Webbies, including some of the gorgeous signatures.
But my favourite will always be Fuzzer... because he reminds me of my beloved friend, and because he was the one that started it all.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #785
jlucydaisuke
jlucydaisuke is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz has to be the first one I ever got, my chocolate lab, Akamaru. He's the closest to having graduated Kinzville academy, and when I finally got enough jewels for the Crown of Wonder, I gave the crown for him to wear. He's special because he and my reindeer webkinz were both gifts from my mother, who thought in-between the stress of school, I might like a fun hobby. Anddddd now I'm hooked.

(Second-place is a three-way tie between my reindeer Evey, my Cheshire Cat Sterling, and my purple monster Izzy).
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #786

fashion_girl is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz pet is my sheep.I got my sheep when I was sick and from that day I loved that pet I always have loved sheep's but this particular one is so cute I love all webkinz but this one tops them all.

Last edited by fashion_girl; 05-05-2010 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: typo
fashion_girl is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #787
pirategirl85

keh1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my Guinea Pig named Truffles. He likes to swim and play video games. He works at the movie theater, showing films to my other Webkinz, and likes to go to the diner for a root beer after the movie, with my Pink Poodle and Lil Kinz Unicorn pets. His favorite game is Tile Towers.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #788
Lil Kinz
Kyeapapaya is an unknown quantity at this point

My very favorite webkinz is my Cheshire Cat, Cheeky. Everytime I log in and see his big old grin, it makes me smile. Cheeky and I work very hard everyday to buy my children special gifts from Arte in the curio shop. So far I've surprised my daughter with a kitty room and my son with a puppy room. Right now, we're trying our best to build her a pampered princess room and him an Egyptian room!
Kyeapapaya is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #789
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

This is an awful contest. It's like asking a Mother which of her children is her favorite. So guess it might be my first pet, a goole named Chester, or maybe it's Delilah the donkey I just adopted. Or it could be one of the other 300 that I love so much. I think they are all my favorites!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 10:25 AM   #790
loves her

dancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to beholddancerkinzgirl4 is a splendid one to behold

Although I adore all of my 'kinz, my favourite Webkinz is Lilly the yellow lab. I got her on December 31st, 2007. She is so soft and snuggly, and she is so much fun to feature in updates on my thread. I love Lilly!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz