Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #771

Sarahdawn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

It is hard to pick a favourite pet with so many different personalities but I'll have to say the Chicken:bokbok: because he is the funniest to watch walking around.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #772
Grannie17
Gifted
grannie17 is on a distinguished road

Hi my favorite webbie is Frostie, He walks and talks to me and loves playing with me. I think he would love the helmet to wear while he picks up trash, maybe he will find some treasures with it on!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #773
BbellesMom
Gifted

IzzysMom is on a distinguished road

My favorite (or at least my NEW favorite) is the LOVE LION -- because I'm in love with a Leo! (And I love the stained glass window!!!)
Old 05-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #774
keepsakes2007
Lil Kinz
keepsakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Cocoa the brown lab is my favorite. We had 2 lab while I was growing up. They were not meant to be hunting dogs though. The 1st one was scared of anything that resembled a gun and storms and the 2nd one was as well, though not quite as bad as the 1st one.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 AM   #775
Lil Kinz
nita is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is the January birthstone pet garnet rover. I like her so much that I named her like myself. I love her color, her PSI, her look and everything of her. When I am in Webkinz World with her it is like she is real and it is I being there.
I love you Webkinz Insider Members!
nita is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #776
Webkinz :)
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

My very first webkinz pet was a Panda given to me by my grandchildren who all had webkinz.
It was given as a Christmas Present over three years ago and I have been enjoying playing on webkinz since. They are know to busy and older to do webkinz any more, so I have since taken over their accounts for them. They still check every so often especially if I happen to be at their home using their computer to do my "thing" with webkinz and you can be assured that they want to either play a game or redo a room when I am there. Funny how you just can not let the webkinz go, at any age. I think it is wonderful for adults as well and we learn from the questions at Quizzy's and playing word games certainly helps to keep the mind sharp for us older folks. I would not give it up for anything. And the Webkinz Insider has so much information on all the goings on, that it truly has been a blessing in helping me to navigate into the world of computer games. rocks.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #777
petplace is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is "Bandit"...my Raccoon (retired). I got him at "The Mall of America" a couple of years ago. My family took me there for my birthday. It was my first plane trip and my first Webkinz purchase! (Christopher - petplace's son)
Old 05-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #778
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

I adore all my Webkinz, but my new favorite is my Sunflower Lion Sunkist! The Sunflower Lion is the cutest pet! I love it's little green tail! My son and I do Webkinz together and like most other families on this site, it has brought us together in ways I never imagined! Thank you Ganz and thank you WI for giving us a safe and fun outlet online!
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #779
I want a Bookworm

Bookworm is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webbie is my Cheeky Cat Sushi
Bookworm is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #780
Lil Kinz

webgurl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

MY favorite webkinz world pet is my Pink Poodle Francesca. She was my very first pet and I still remember the day we found her at the store at the beginning of the Webkinz craze so many years ago!!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz