Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #761
Webkinz :)

ljay is a jewel in the roughljay is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

The reason I like Webkinz so much is that it brings my family together. I first started playing a year ago on Webkinz Day when we had 2 "extra" extravaganza pets. Since then, we have 6 accounts in our home. Even hubby plays! It is also a great way to keep in touch with my nieces as they get into the middle school years. My sister and her daughter also play. We get together and have Webkinz nights where we make recipe foods such as shabloomers, adopt new pets, get trading card packs, and send each other gifts. It is soooo fun and creates good memories. Webkinz to me is more than a game. It is a family memory maker and a good way to spend time together.

My favorite pet is the silver soft kitty. :ccat: She was the first pet I picked for myself. And is the pet I use all the time. Her name is Platinum AG and she loves to visit the park and go on vacation. If you ever see her, please say hi!!!
ljay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 09:08 AM   #762
biblegirl101 and bry
Gift Guru

iamnotaduck is a glorious beacon of lightiamnotaduck is a glorious beacon of lightiamnotaduck is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite pet is the bunny. I like his long floppy ears.
It is one of the first webkinz we got.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:08 AM   #763

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

My favorite webbie is the Lava dragon, named Draco after a dragon in a story I read.He is strong and very courageous. My grandson's play with him when the come over and are convinced that they are very rare. We make up adventurous stories about Draco anad all of his dragon friends.
Thanks for the contest---the stories are so much fun to read.
zalok is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:11 AM   #764
patsun
Lil Kinz
Patsun2 is an unknown quantity at this point

:rac: My favorite is the Raccoon, whose name is Lotor, that I bought when it first came out. I have 137 webkinz on his site alone, and have four other sites besides, yet he is my favorite. I keep him dressed in farmer clothes and keep him caring for my garden all the time. He does a good job and I've earned much money from the vegetables he grows and sells for me.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #765
sleepingbeautypinky
Gifted
Tonya in MI is an unknown quantity at this point

What a nice set of members we have sending all those codes! How awesome!

My fav pet is the border collie - as it looks just like my recently departed Austrailian Shepard named Spirit.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #766
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

I have been playing with Webkinz and being a Webkinzinsider member for quite some time. I never get tired of playing. Unfortunatly life duties keeps me from being on as much as I like but it is my first priority when I have free time.
My favorite pet is the Beagle. It has so much sentimental value to it. I had a real pet Beagle for 16 years. I raised her as a pup. Sadly, she passed away 2 years ago. She was the best dog ever! I think of her everytime I play with my Webkinz Beagle.
Thank you Insider for all the wonderful help, info, and great contests you give us. It never goes unappreciated!

Debbie aka miamia
miamia is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #767
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

There are so many Webkinz out there to be chosen from to be my favorite... like all of the brand new one's that I want to buy so badly!!! But my absolute favorite would have to be my first ever, Piglet the Pig!!!!! When I first heard about Webkinz, I knew nothing about them, until I saw my cousin play and my BFF. I ended up with 3 for my birthday!!!!! I logged Piglet in first, so she has become my favorite and most treasured!!!!!! I also love pigs and I collect anything with pigs on it, which made her even more special!!!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome contest WI!!!!!!!

I U Piglet!!!!!!!!!!:pig:
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #768
I <3 you!!!

I<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud of

my favorite webkinz is my pegasus Sage because she is so beautiful! i choose that name for her because that was the name of my bunny who had died near the time that i got my pegasus. <333
I<3soccer19 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #769

galago is on a distinguished road

my fave is my peace puppy... It's so cute and reminds me to help the earth
galago is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #770
Lil Kinz
Snowbaby312 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkin is Jilly the Panda. I adopted her in August of 2007. Her birthday is on Halloween. She is a senior at the Kinzville Academy and she won the beauty competition wearing her gold glitter dress gold sandals and her crown of wonder.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz