Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #751
Lil Kinz
djseese is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is " Happy Go Lucky" that I got last year for Easter...Just the name makes me think of how happy I am playing in Webkinz world. I go to Webkinz's world to have fun and share and play games. Happy Go Lucky makes me feel Happy. I love my other pets but Happy Go Lucky is my favorite and I do play with Happy the most! I love my Webkinz world!!! Thank you for all you do! My favorite pass time of my day!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #752
Lil Kinz
scrapinpam is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is the Pink dragon. I LOVE the throne she came with. Shell look great on her throne with a Pharaoh's Helm! Good Luck to all!!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #753
Webkinz :)
twirlyvern is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my clydesdale "Buddy". He was the first one that I adopted and I have done the most with him. I do all my academy classes with him and he is very smart! He also looks great in any outfit. He is just an all-around cool pet!:clyde:
Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 AM   #754

arwynbug is an unknown quantity at this point

My very first kinz was Love Puppy, who I named "Sir Hearts-a-lot".
arwynbug is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #755
hallawayi
hallaway is an unknown quantity at this point

WI Subscriber

I live in Scotland and my favourite pet is named Gareth. I dress Gareth up in the kilt skirt and suede boots, and I pretend that he has a Scottish accent. I love playing with my Webkinz pets!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:55 AM   #756

crystal6230 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz has to be my first one I ever got - a Collie who I named Starry!

Old 05-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #757

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

This past Christmas my friend bought me a purple dragon at a hallmart, knowing I love dragons and my favorite color is purple!! Well little did we know that it opened up this whole new wonderful world for us!!! He bought me the Emperor Dragon, and we having loved playing webkinz ever since! So I have to say that Violet, my emperor dragon is my favorite pet because she was my first pet and she is the one that started it all!!! I am so glad my friend bought me her, because I might still not know about Webkinz. So I am so so so happy to be part of the webkinz world!!!!

Peace and Love

Shout out to my other wonderful pets!!!:chi::bokbok::gr:You guys are the best too! Didn't want you to think I forgot you guys!!!!!
MissViolet is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #758
Lil Kinz
nanad is an unknown quantity at this point

Katie is my favorite Webkinz because she was my first Webkinz!!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #759
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

my fav webkinz is my pegasus, bella starchaser. she was my first. i have 157, but she's the one i play with just about most of the time. i lvoe my pegasus!

aslans
Old 05-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #760
Happy to be
Gift Guru

jedibristow is just really nicejedibristow is just really nice

Donation Award 

My favourite webkinz is definitely my first webkinz racoon Misty. She was so cute sitting on the shelf I couldn't resist when we all wanted to buy her! Thanks for the contest!
jedibristow is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz