Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:50 AM   #731
Webkinz :)

basketballluver is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Wow it would be so hard to pick one favorite pet. . . But I would have to say my first pet, Fly, is my fave. She's a retired collie, and loves kinz style! (actually, maybe that's just me) but anyway, thanks for this awesome contest, WI!
basketballluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #732
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

My favorite webkinz is my lil sheep, Baaaaaby. She is so cute and tiny and small. She makes me smile.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:54 AM   #733
Pegelsy is an unknown quantity at this point

The favorite would be a Koala named Hope. She was the first I bought for my grandson. I buy, he plays! We have very many Webkinz, but the first is always important.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:00 AM   #734

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz will always be my first one, Clarabelle the White Terrier.
elisha8 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:02 AM   #735
lisam is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is a Charcoal Cat named Tia. We feed the "real" Tia outside - she is a wild stray cat that doesn't want to be touched. So whenever I want to hold her, I reach for my Webkinz Tia!
I'd love to win a Pharoah's Helm! We are going to the King Tut exhibit this weekend! Thank you!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #736
Pokemon Trainer is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my first, my tiger snake Slitherin.

It was a birthday present and is the greatest.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #737

mombraun is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet would have to be my Yellow Lab TBar. Named after my faithful and loving 12 year old yellow lab.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #738
oxdanniellexo

oxdanniellexo is a jewel in the roughoxdanniellexo is a jewel in the rough

I don't know if i can pick a favorite one...lol...between my daughter and me we have about 50+ since she started with her first. I do love my wolf, she is so soft and i love when i put her on her PSI and she howls. But i do love them all!!! We have so much fun together on ww thanks to WI!!
oxdanniellexo is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #739
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

my fav webkinz right now its the Taurus Bull. I named him Odin. But my fav changes weekly. LOL
charming is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:14 AM   #740
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

my favorite? well, I really like my Fantail Goldfish, hes about the 5th pet I got. - sence he was one of the first fishies to come out I was crazy about him. I named him Prince Sushie...
catspaws is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz