Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:30 AM   #721
Lil Kinz
Rebekah_is_me is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz pet is the Love Puppy! Not only is the puppy cute, but it is original and sweet! I do not own one, knowing that they are retired and extremely hard to find, but i am a huge fan of webkinz!!!!!!
Rebekah_is_me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #722
Webkinz :)

patheard is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my German Shepherd, one of the first 5 pets I adopted. He has done a fabulous job at the Academy and has unlocked all his actions. He has won a gold beauty competition and a bronze cooking competiion. His name is funny for a dog - Bunny.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:34 AM   #723

BudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to allBudIV is a name known to all

I am typing for my 5 year old son so I hope that you can understand this.

My favorite pet is bat, Spooky. I like all the scary things and love monsters so I can scare my sister with them. She is a gorl (that's girl) and afraid of all kinds of monsters but not me. Spooky keeps me safe when I sleep at night.
BudIV is offline Male
Old 05-05-2010, 07:34 AM   #724
cramsdel
Lil Kinz
cramsdel is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkin is Maurice, he is a lemur, I love to watch his little tail when he walks and he has the cutest little face. Cramsdel
Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 AM   #725

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well I love all of my webbie.....Since I am a big Tiger fan, I guessing one of my favs. has to be a tiger...

My favorite webbie is "Benji" my Endangered Signature Bengal Tiger. He is so soft, love to cuddle with him at night. He's a great big brother in WW, looks after all the little webbies, makes sure they are fed, dressed, go to school and are all in bed at night. He loves pizza and pepsi, really I'm not making this stuff up. Oh and he loves to run around and play in the park, look for him them often...

Here he is in my avvie and of cause in my siggie.

Last edited by jep624; 05-05-2010 at 07:51 AM..
jep624 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 AM   #726
Lil Kinz
ouellette is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my penguin, Frosty Freeze. I got him because my kids, who all have learning disabilities, were really into Webkinz and it was a way that we could connect. Now, I really enjoy Webkinz even without my kids. I even got some of my friends involved. They love it too!
ouellette is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #727

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is Ravinia she is a leopard lizard. I love to watch her waddle back and forth and she has a funny personality. She looks cute in her new Chippette outfit. I'm from Florida with all these little lizards running around in the summer. So that's cool!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #728
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is my first one, Sadie the elephant.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #729
klljdegypt is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning! My favorite pet is my very first Webkinz that got me hooked!!! It is the grey/white cat that looks exactly like my cat .... his name is Crawford. So nice to keep
my most fave thing with me while I play.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:46 AM   #730

MelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to all

My favorite pet is the American Cocker Spaniel named Fluffykinz.. She was a gift from my Aunt Chele and got me started on the whole thing. My brother actually tore the ear off of my Fluffykinz but my Gramma fixed her for me and she is now as good as new. She had to spend some time at Gramma's in the hospital but I did get her back. My mom has since bought my brother his own Webkinz so he leaves mine alone. Thank goodness!!!
MelissaDMartin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz