Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 06:28 AM   #701
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

MY PET IS SHEBA THE HUSKY. SHE PASS AWAY ON 4-30-2007 SHE WAS 16TH YEARS OLD. WHEN I'M SAD I JUST GO AND PLAY WITH HER IN WEBKINZ WORLD AND I FEEL BETTER.:husky:
junwil is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 06:32 AM   #702
I am a bunny lover
Webkinz :)

maykoala1 has a spectacular aura aboutmaykoala1 has a spectacular aura about

my favorite webkinz is my....... i gess i have two favorites.
my strawberry cloud leopard and my velvet elephant:el1:. she is soo soft! i like my leopard because shee is pink.those are my favorites.
maykoala1 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:34 AM   #703
XSandman
Lil Kinz
XSandman is an unknown quantity at this point

My very first Webkinz is also my favourite! My kids bought me my Black Bear "Cadbury" when I was stuck at home recovering from double knee surgery. He has been my trusty companion ever since!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:35 AM   #704

dinogirl39 is an unknown quantity at this point

mine favorite webkinz pet is my chi chi the chihuahua because they are sweet, protective of thier owners,and they have a big heart.
thankyou for lettting me telling you about my chihuahua ♥
dinogirl39 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:35 AM   #705

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

One of my favorite webkinz is my google. He's so soft, my first (technically) webkinz, and an all-aound great pet! Philip, my google, is a zany webkinz and has one of my favorite favorite rooms.

That why he is one of my fvaorite webkinz.
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:36 AM   #706

jacalynsue is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is Simba, the lion. He was my daughter's first Webkinz and introduced us to the Webkinz world. Since then, we've gotten a neighbor kid into Webkinz, as well as everyone in our family. Simba will always have a special place in my heart.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:40 AM   #707
Diabetes Awareness

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

It's hard to pick just one "favorite" Webkinz. I love all of them expecally the kitties !!
My first Webkinz was bought back in 2003 and it was a Black/White Cat, her name is Poohkitty after my kitty Pooh. Pooh has since passed but I get to spend some "time" with her every time I'm on Webkinz (which is several times daily between me and my daughter). Thanks for being such a great Webkinz site. My family just loves being members here. YOUR THE BEST >^..^<
babyhope01 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 06:41 AM   #708
nann911

nann911 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is Grizzley, a Panda. Grizzley was given to me from my grandchildren on Mothers day in 2007 and I have played with him and many other Webkinz pets every day since. I have since inherited several of my grandchildrens accounts and also do their dailies every day. Grizzley was named after my little black and white dog that I had just lost that year.... so my plush panda and my virtual pet mean so much to me!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #709
HeidiH is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my first Webkinz as a gift. It was a raccoon. My grandchildren gave it to me as every year we get a cabin at Mahoney State Park. We always have fun feeding the animals and watching for the raccoons. I named the raccoon Mahoney. Today I have over 60 Webkinz and still enjoy playing with the grandchildren and their pets. It is a safe and wonderful website. Thanks!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #710
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite webkinz is my very first one the yorkie. The yorkie is so cute and adorable. I have a real teacup yorkie and he is adorable. I have been doing webkinz for 3 years and love it so much. My yorkie is petunia amd i love her as if she was real. Thanks for webkinz they are great.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz