Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 01:48 AM   #681
Webkinz :)

briddes is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is the Seahorse that my grandson named Grandma. He said that he wanted it because it was beautiful just like me. It always feels good to get a compliment from a 5 year-old.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 02:12 AM   #682
Lil Kinz

daffly is an unknown quantity at this point

mystic panda. gotta be. the absolute THRILL of finding that card in a card pack, the absolute giddy delight in entering that code in, and the pride when in a room, and there are no other pandas around quite like mine. Thrilling, unique, cute and my personal favorite.
daffly is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:26 AM   #683

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

My favorite is my signature Beagle, JoJo. Which is named after our real life beagle, that we rescued from a backyard breeder. She was never allowed in the house there, and had many many litters of puppies. She's now a very spoiled doggy at our home, and hardly ever wants to be outside! My webbie beagle reminds me so much of her, that she will always be my favorite webkinz. Just adorable, and I also adore the PSI she came with!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:29 AM   #684
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

My favorite webkinz is Polly, my very first pet. I had heard about webkinz that afternoon (in February 2007) and by early evening I was in a store picking out my sweet, pretty pegasus. I love all of mt webbies but Polly will always be my favorite. ♥
pollywog is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 02:56 AM   #685
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

My favorite Webkinz pet is my Elephant named Leo. He is my smartest Webkinz and I can't wait until he gets his Academy Diploma. He is so close! I do not think any pet I ever own will take the place of my Leo.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:39 AM   #686

Childra is on a distinguished road

I only have 2 pets, Olivia -My White Yorkie, and Alice- My white rabbit.

But my favorite webkinz is the blue ice fawn. She is a beautiful pet.

And my favorite that we own is the signature small fox. Because My son adopted him, and he got to name him, get the money, and the wish token. He mailed me the slide and signature armoire for me, and my daughter ordered the estore whimsical dragon figurine to open woodland wonders to be fair. And my son has to share he plush with the baby. We made his adoption a family event all around, and I enjoy doing webkinz with my kids!
Childra is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:47 AM   #687
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

My favorite pet is my Emperor Dragon named Khan. He has a cool, laid-back personality. He is dignified, but also fun, a great friend to play Dicekinz with. I would never trade him for anything. I even made a shirt for him with his picture on it dressed in a crown and knight's armor.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 03:48 AM   #688
Lil Kinz
matthelrox is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is one of my first, Fluffy Lu, the white unicorn. We love to play together in webkinz world.
matthelrox is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 05:06 AM   #689
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

To me, there's only one answer!
Click the image to open in full size.

Ella is my favorite.
Because she reminds me of my old dog that i loved so much.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 05:28 AM   #690

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

Out of all my Webkinz I have to pick my Lil'Monkey Banana's as my very favorite one. Not only is he adorable at home in his virtual world he is soft and snuggly at night to sleep with at my house. It is still hard to only pick one though!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz