Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #671
Webkinz :)

Emkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is the love cat. I waited a long time before it was sold and it is so cute.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #672

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

my favorite pet is my 10th webkinz the small signature fox
mrcobra92 is offline Male
Old 05-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #673
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

My favorite Webkinz is probably my first eStore pet I ever had, Baronyx the Bubblegumasaurus. He is totally and truly awesome, and I play as him mostly everyday.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #674
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Even though I love reptiles and amphibians, my favorite Webkinz is my signature German Shepherd. My first Webkinz was a tree frog and I own more than 200 now, but Sonja is the best. I had a German Shepherd for over 13 years named Sonja and I couldn't wait to get the Signature GS to name her Sonja. I still love all my webbies and there are quite a few !
Old 05-04-2010, 11:30 PM   #675
Lil Kinz
Linney is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite pet has always been my first pet, Alyssa. She was named after a very special family member. Since then I have named several pets after family members. They enjoy seeing there names when we play together.

Everyone always comments on this particular pet. I think it's very pretty.

Thank you for the contest.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #676

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

My favorite Webkinz pet is my pink poodle. She was my first and I still think she is the cutest.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #677
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

I still have to say my favorite webkinz is my first -sugie- Thats how it all started & how I became "addicted" to webkinz...LOL. I keep playing & collecting too.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #678
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my camel called Cairo. We lived in Egypt for 6 years and she reminds me of all the good times there. It's also great because she lives in rooms designed with the Egyptian theme so she feels right at home in Webkinz World.
nixhome is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 12:09 AM   #679

webkinzwalrus is on a distinguished road

my favorite pet has and will always be my spotted leopard hawkfrost i anmed him after my favorite carecter in a book and i never new how muhc i loved him till he came in the mail i bout had a heart attack when he came and right their and then i tore open the box and before i even looked at him i was all ready huging him and calling him by his name i put hiim online and have been playing with him on and off line ever sonce that was four months and i still have the same excitment to see him when i wake up in the morning as i did when he came in the mail

<3 I LOVE YOU HAWKFROST
webkinzwalrus is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 12:31 AM   #680
Lil Kinz
mamas is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav is my pet, Hoppy. He was my first Webby and since I collect all kinds of frogs, he is my fav and is TOADILY awesome!

mamas
mamas is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz