Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #591
Webkinz :)
rufnex is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is Mystic, the Mystical Panda. I guess it is my favorite Webkinz because it is so hard to find a Mystical Panda.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #592
Lil Kinz
baileylind99 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz would have to be my lil' kinz penguin named Wally. Hes so cute! I put a raincoat and hat on he looks awesome and adorable in it! I LOVE him!!!!!!!!!

:pgn:I LOVE Wally:pgn:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #593
Diabetes Awareness

maxxd10123 will become famous soon enough

i want one and this is my very 1st post!
maxxd10123 is offline Male
Old 05-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #594
Lil Kinz
Ripley is an unknown quantity at this point

dalmation for sure
Ripley is offline Male
Old 05-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #595

megpiemarie is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is by far my BW Cheeky dog (patch) he was given me by my grandpa before he passed and reminds me everytime I play with him of my grandpa's spirit and playfull nature another remarkable fact is my parents searched everywhere to find me the cheeky dog I wanted so desperately at the time and could not find one anywhere.Then on my birthday last year my grandpa somehow managed to get me one.I never asked where or how he found Patch,but now I know it was meant for him to be the one to give me him .
megpiemarie is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #596

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

my fav pet is definitely my li'kinz chihuahua princess fluffy she's one of my most spoiled webkinz(although i do love them all!)
daddylilangel is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #597
mimiemmy

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

My favortie pet would probably be my signature timber wolf.
I wanted since the day i saw it's picture.
My grandma looked all over to find one, and finally some day in December, she found someone on ebay that was willing to sell her my wolf
I was so surprised to get my wolf on Christmas day.
I've loved him ever since. :3

This is also a nice Idea.
I wanted to win one of these, but since I live in New York, I couldn't get one. ;~;
Minku is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #598
love4fluf

love4fluf is an unknown quantity at this point

For me it would have to be the cheeky monkey, or really any monkey because i LOVE monkies. but the cheeky monkey was my first pet so i think i like him the most.
love4fluf is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #599
laptopgirl
Lil Kinz
Sparkling14 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz pet is Snowbelle, my persian cat. It was also my first webkinz, and i got it from my sister when i was turning 10 for my birthday. Therefore it is very special to me. I also do spoil my webkinz by buying a lot of clothes and exclusive items. Webkinz is and will always be my number one game and I am so happy to be a member of it!
Sparkling14 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #600
Lil Kinz
black bear is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my beagle. Sniffer looks just like my dog, Brenna. Sniffer and Brenna love to visit the park and sniff out garbage.
black bear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz