Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #51
Lil Kinz

Bubico is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I love my golden american. It's my first pet I got and it is my favorite.
It looks great in all I dress it. The helm will really fit
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 06:57 AM   #52
Lil Kinz

yofoote is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my white poodle Trina. She is so cute when I dress her up in outfits. I love the way she looks when she does flips. The poodles are amazing.
yofoote is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:58 AM   #53
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite pet is my 1st pet Gabriella.She has a special meaning to me because she was my 1st pet.
totogirl65 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:59 AM   #54
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

My favorite Webkinz is "Dasher" the White Terrier, who is my first ever Webkinz. I love the White Terrier because it's plushy fur is so soft and it's so cute and the virtual pet itself is also really cute!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:59 AM   #55
Webkinz :)
VanFam6 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkin is my Pug, Doggie. My son named him so he always reminds me of how much I love him.
VanFam6 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:02 AM   #56

duckrose01 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite Webkinz pet is the duck! He is so cute and fluffly! With his eyes and with his beautiful white feathers, you sure you want a very big hug from him! And I have a duck pet! I wanted so much the duck and I have it! I have it!I have it!I play with him everyday and I will never stop to be friends!
Hope my duck will have the Egyptian helmet. He has an Egyptian room-themed.and is perfectly for this. He will be so happy if he will have the helmet! This will be the best gift ever for him!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:05 AM   #57
Lil Kinz

Marucho1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my golden retriever, Marucho :gr:. I got it in October 2009 when it was the pet of the month and had a lot of fun with it. He's very cute.
Marucho1 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #58

mist85toe is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz pet is the griffin. His cunning smile and feathery features make me want to play with him whenever i am on webkinz world. He flies with gracefulness and always has something to trade or generously give away. I love the estore griffin alot and always make sure he is happy or clean. He knows he is my favorite webkinz for sure.
mist85toe is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #59
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hello everyone! Good luck on the contest and winning your Pharoah's Helms! I would enter, but since I participated in sending in codes, it seems pointless for me to try to win one back anyways. Enjoy!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:11 AM   #60
Lilikinz123

Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!Lilikinz12 is the bees knees!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hey guys! This is Leo. He is my first Webkinz and of course my favorite. I like to spoil him by playing with him more than the others and buying him cool stuff. I take him everywhere with me, so he's seen a lot!
Lilikinz12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz