Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #581
dancedoll95
Gifted

dancedoll95 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

i love all of the webkinz i have, but one of my favorites has to be the caterpillar. my caterpillar's name is heimlich like from the movie a bugs life. i think its so cute with its chubby cheeks and i like to play with the doll and have it say "CATEEPILLOUR" and put its hand to its mouth like "oh" and its SOOOOO CUTE! <3
dancedoll95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #582
Lil Kinz
lostinrf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I have been around webkinz insider for a long time, but I do not get to post very much since my parents don't like me writing on forums, but I absolutely LOVE the site. My favorite pet is Lily, my chihuahua. I got her because I have a chihuahua named Lily in real life as well. My favorite thin to do with my webkinz pet is to give her a bath. She looks so happy and sparkling clean when we are done. This is ironic becuase in real life, giving Lily a bath is my least favorite thing to do! LOL. Thanks again WI for all the great info and contests.
lostinrf is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #583
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

My favorite Webkinz is my first, MAMACUB. She always wears a bomber jacket and sunglasses cause she's a cool MAMA. She watches over all the other webbies on my file (43) and she inspires me to create new rooms - her goal of a room from every theme is constantly being worked on! :-)
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #584
Webkinz :)
cierasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. It's really hard to pick a favorite but....maybe my turtle. Just because I had a little turtle when I was young that I would take with me everywhere. My best friend and I would have sleepovers and make places for them to play together on our covers.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #585
Is a Romanian

Lydi_10 has a spectacular aura about

So, my favorite pet. Sure that mine is the Black Poodle. I really love it! It is elegant, pretty... Oh, I can't describe it! O.K. I can, but is a bit difficult for me. So... It looks like a White Poodle, but it is black. I really like it because it shows the elegance. Hope that is don't needing to put more things about it.
Thanks for the great contest!
Lydi_10 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #586
Gifted

Yoshi65 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz Pet is my Pig. He is my first Webkinz and I use to play in the Arcade with him everyday. His name is Shimo.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #587
peytunia

peytunia is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet would have to be my cheeky cat Dewey. She was my second pet, and at the time Ganz had just retired the cheeky dog and cheeky cat. I had wanted the cheeky cat so bad, and I didnt think I would get one! But my best friend went to 12 stores to find one for me for my birthday it has to be one of the best gifts I have ever gotten! I probably use her the most and I always rearrange her room cause she likes to mix it up every so often
peytunia is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #588
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Cool Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

there are so many wonderful webkinz...it is hard to choose just one...but i would say that one of my favorites is my whimsy dragon Skydancer
He is my third pet. I don't really know why i like him so much because i hate the color pink, but he is my favorite. I am am almost always him when i go to the clubhouse so if u see a whimsy dragon called Skydancer in the clubhouse, chances are it's me
Go Skydancer!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #589

tiger_lover13 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite webkinz is my first! his name is Woodis he is the SILLIEST googles EVER! i got him two years ago at a store that was having a webkinz extravaGANZa party and i had no idea what that was! so, me and my mom walked in and saw the party, got a free spin on the wheel and then, out of luck.. i won him! and thats how i won woodis..

btw his name is woodis because its my best friends last name upside-down!!

:goo:<----- WOODIS!!!
tiger_lover13 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #590
AZMissy

AZMissy is on a distinguished road

My favorite has always been Chunky, my Cheeky Monkey. He's named after my favorite icre cream flavor. He was a Birthday gift from my son. He's the one who has mastered almost all of the Kinzville Academy classes. I love to dress him up in costumes; so the pharaoh's helmut will be a perfect addition to our collection.
AZMissy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz