Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #571
Webkinz :)
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be my first "born" Ellie. I wanted a pet so I could play with the kids. I ran in our local webkinz dealer and picked out the sale of the week item, the velvet elephant. Little did I know what I was getting in for! :el1:
a1texan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 05:34 PM   #572
Lil Kinz
b2texan is an unknown quantity at this point

My kids decided I should have an all frog collection. I guess my fav would be Paddy the tie dye frog they gave me for St. Patricks Day. I like his color and PSI and he would look GREAT in a pharaoh headpiece.
b2texan is offline Male
Old 05-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #573
Lil Kinz
wylie2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love all my webbies!!! My newest favorite is Jackpot my donkey. My brother named him and i love the PSI he came with. He is my buddy and I love him.
wylie2008 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #574
Lil Kinz
sport588 is an unknown quantity at this point

Henry the turtle is my favorite pet - slow and steady wins the race and hopefully a headpiece from this contest!
Old 05-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #575
zeeba11

zeeba11 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is Icy. He is a Lil Kinz Penguin. I like him the best because his walk is really funny. And because he walks upright, he looks great in all the cool outfits! I think he would look awesome as King Tut with the Pharaoh's Helm. Thanks WI!!!
zeeba11 is offline Male
Old 05-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #576
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

My favorite pet is my purple floral fox, Blossom. I love the shade of purple she is and I love the pretty flowers on her back and head. She is just so cute! (I am biased of course )
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #577
TigerStephen

TigerStephen is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my Lion, Sunshine. He is the king of the jungle and is strong ang loyal. He protects me at night and keeps me happy in the day. He is my Sunshine.
TigerStephen is offline Male
Old 05-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #578
tjcdjc is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is Doubles, my alley cat. She is also my first webkinz. I got on Webkinz Day in 2008. I named her Doubles because she has "double colored eyes...one blue and one green". She would love a pharoh hat to match her eyes.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #579
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

My favorite is my Black Fresian "CHUBS". He is named after our great perchon horse(Fresian and percheron are Very similar). We had to give away our real Chubs after our son died because noone wanted to ride him and he literally was eating his weight in hay /feed. We found a wonderful farm in Vermont for him. My husband who dosent really understand DD's and my obssesion with WW bought "CHUBS" so we would always have a wonderful reminder of a great big horse and the little boy who loved him.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #580
Gifted
webkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant future

I`d say my favorite pet is my Peace Puppy, Sprinkles! She is my favorite because there are so many different colors on her, it just looks so cool.
webkinz_girl10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz