Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #561
T7D6
Lil Kinz

TiaFlower4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My fav pet is all of my webkinz. They are all amazing and so much fun to play with. I love to spoil them and play games with them. :abn::bas::bdog:
TiaFlower4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #562
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

My favourite pet is the first we got - the raccoon and my ds's is (drumroll) the signature Raccoon! Surprise surprise!! Will we ever know the source of the magical attraction this family has for raccoons? Hmmm - well, if it didn't start here it certainly has gathererd momentum in Webkinz World! Good luck on the great contest everyone and thank you everyone who clicked and caught that rare bird for WI

Last edited by COONYCOON; 05-02-2010 at 04:13 PM..
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #563

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

I really don't have a favourite... I love all of my webkinz!! But if I had to pick one it would be my first ever webkinz, Mistletoe the frog. She likes to hang out in her Lily Pad bedroom and eat buggy jelly!
junebuggy is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #564
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite is my sig. Cheetah! Savannah, she has this really mischevious look on her face... so cute!
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #565

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

My most favorite webkinz is probably Sampson, my lil'kinz black lab. I've had him for over two years and we first met at my birthday party. I was so touched by how my friend was willing enough to buy me a webkinz (it was a lot more expensive back 2 years ago) for my birthday, I decided to name it after an old friend of mine.
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #566
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

My favorite webkinz is probably my collie "Butterscotch". She is my first webbie (although not the first one in the family lol). After my kids were all hooked and my husband saw how I was playing on their accounts and such he and the kids bought me a collie for my birthday.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #567

Zenobia is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Webkinz Insider,

My favorite Webkinz pet is my rabbit, Louisa. She was my first pet, a gift from my brother and his girlfriend. It wasn't love at first sight. The first day I thought she was cute, but that's all. But the next day, when Louisa jumped off her chair to greet me and tell me how much she had missed me, I knew I had found unconditional love.

Louisa is loving. She is also intelligent, intrepid, and irrepressible. She loves growing her own food, and she loves collecting expensive furniture. Room by room, she is building herself a mansion. I'm so lucky that she is willing to share her days with me.

From Louisa's best pal,
Zenobia
Zenobia is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #568
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

My favorite pet is Murray.
Murray is an oriole on my dear sister's account.
My sister does not have children of her own, and this pixel just brings out the nurturing, caring and loving person that she is. Sometimes auntie 50ish visits and brings Murray clothes and furniture and jellybean jars
I just LOVE watching my sister (200 miles away) spoil this pet like nobody's business
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #569
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

It would have to be our first pet as well, Fudge the C. Lab given to my son for Christmas a few years ago. Not only did he get carried around for weeks, have to get his own dog carrier and Place on the bed but in WW he gets the sweetest of everything! He shares my sons sweet tooth so he has to have a sweet treats room.
Thank you for this contest WI memebers are the greatest! (If I do say so myself!)
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #570
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite pet is my lil kinz elephant, Squirt. She was my third webkinz (my lucky number) and my first lil kinz. I got her when my webkinz account was robbed and even though I was sad that I lost everything on my account, the benefit was getting her.
merry312 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz