Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 PM   #551
Lil Kinz

lsands22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favourite pet is Pengu, my baby penguin. I have always been a penguin lover, and when I came across him in a store I HAD to have him since the regular penguin has been retired for a long time and is hard to get.
Pengu goes to school everyday and loves to eat jumbleberries. He gets a new outfit every month with the deluxe membership items.

Love my Baby penguin
lsands22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #552
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My favorite Webbie is my Yellow Lab. She was my very first Webkinz adopted on my first acount the end of 2007. She reminded me of the color of honey and was so sweet so that's what I named her Honey. My older son was given a couple of plush Webkinz at his dad's several months before that but I did not realize what WW was all about. I bought each of my sons and myself a plush and we all opened an account. Honey was my first and is my most special.

Honey is my favorite pet because she and I have been through so much together for the longest amount of time. Because she is so sweet and pretty, she is the main pet that I play with, she does most of the gardening, she has gone the farthest in the Academy and because of that, she competes more often than any of my 84 Webkinz on that account. She and I have designed and decorated most of my 100 + room house. She has helped me figure out HHH values on the list of recipes that I keep listed on my food spreadsheet. Not only that, but she models clothes like no other pet! Yep, Honey is my favorite Webbie, but I love them all

Last edited by TexasAnne; 05-01-2010 at 10:27 PM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #553
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Who would have thought choosing just one favorite would be this hard . . .

OK then, since push has to come to shove, my favorite would have to be Barkley the Boston Terrier. We used to have an Akita (a beautiful and noble dog, I still miss her every day) and Barkley's coloring comes really close to what my Akita's was. Some of Barkley's facial features are also reminiscent.

I know we had to pare it down to one but I still need to give honorable mention to Radcliff the Raccoon. He was one of our earlier pets and is just too adorable. The face he would put on whenever he succeeded at Strength class (now completed) was just too precious!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #554
Lil Kinz
lizzywilkinson is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz would have to by my pink love monkey, Sweetart, she was what got me started on Webkinz and my sister got her for me. She doesn't even need to wear any clothes because she is so decoritive... i also love my love lion
lizzywilkinson is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #555
Webkinz :)

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

I love Tebbs, my sisters turtle! He is soooo cute, and he is the first one I bought her.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 08:00 AM   #556

NANAPB is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my reindeer Mistletoe. It was my first webkinz given to me by my 4 year old grandaughter. She and I have collected, played and had fun with our webkinz to this day. I babysit Lauren after school for 1 hour a day. She lives in Massachusetts and I live in Indiana. She calls me every afternoon and we log on and play together. Her favorite thing is checkers which she legitimatly beats me at all the time. She is now 6 and we are very close. Thanks to this hobby Lauren and stay connected. Pam
NANAPB is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #557
pesto is on a distinguished road

I like my Lil' Kinz Lion the best; he tries so hard to be regal.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #558
nathansmom40 will become famous soon enough

I'm just a Webkinz mom, and have had a great time helping my little boy with his collection -- but I do have my very own Webkinz, Cinderella, my koala (koalas are my favorite animal). She was a surprise birthday gift from my little son, which makes her very, very special in my eyes!

Let me take this moment to thank Webkinz Insider for making webkinz so much more terrific for us! My little guy has gotten so many great prizes (from Doug, Goober, Ms. Birdy, the Leprauchan, etc. etc. etc.) that we NEVER would have figured out without you! THANKS so much!

Nathan's mom!
nathansmom40 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 09:42 AM   #559
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

My favorite webkinz would have to be Kiyoshi, my webkinz polar bear. Without her, I might not of ever been on WW or WI. The plush is so soft and adorable and she is just such a sweetheart.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 09:53 AM   #560
Muck18

Muck18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorate webkin is probubly Din my pinto.I also have over fifty webkinz so it is kinda hard to pick.Link my brown dog is cool too! I have a huge house for them all too!
Muck18 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz