Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #541
osties Rock!
Webkinz :)

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I love so many of my webbies it's hard to decide, but I guess my favorite would have to be the only Signature pet I own, the Endangered Bengal Tiger. I named him Karnataka after the conservation area in India set aside for the preservation and repopulation of Bengal tigers. He's so soft and has the cutest eyes and nose ever! I keep him on my desk at home so he's practically looking right at me when I'm on my computer...like right now!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #542

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

my favourite webkinz is my black bear because he is the first webkinz that I got! Thanks so much for this contest.
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Old 05-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #543
Iceburgsowner

Iceburg22 will become famous soon enough

My fav Webkinz is my very own Domino Cat because I pamper it every day and the domino cat is just to cute!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #544

tuckersgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webbie is my koala bear! i have the jester outfit on him and he is adorable! you should see him! lol!!!!!!!!
tuckersgirl is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #545
Lil Kinz
Gregswife21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, it is so hard to choose which pet is my favorite. I have over 60 of them now and I love them all! I have to say though the one pet I find myself playing with more than all the others is my Old English Sheepdog named Rosemary. My husband is from England origionally and so when this pet came out I just had to have it! I love the London bus it came with, it is so cute!!!! Thanks for the contest WI and I hope to take part in more soon!
Gregswife21 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #546
empoleon098

empoleonmasta is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I dont know if I could choose just one but here he is!! my tree frog, greeny! greeny was one of the first webkinz I ever got. so here is a brief description of my favorite webkinz pets!
he has bee clothes and wears them proudly!
he is lv 5 in all the academy classes!
he rocks at the tunneling twigzy game (his hs is 23,540!)!
he is the fastest runner in my webkinz family!
he never gives up no matter how much I want to!
he is the best frog anyone could ever ask for!

love you greeny!
empoleonmasta is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #547
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Well, My favourite Webkinz Pet is my Husky because I used to have a Pet Husky, and It means alot to me I also Love my Diamond Doggy, Unicorn and my Phoeinx bird Their the best!
Thank you very much for having this Awesome contest!
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #548

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite Webkinz pet is the panda. I love the way it looks and I always had a weakness for bears. I only wish I could of gotten the Signature Panda.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #549
Lil Kinz
ashash1996800 is an unknown quantity at this point

my fav webkinz is collie named albert he is retired and he is cool and my first pet ever!
ashash1996800 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #550
DoveHeart!

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

Hi! My favorite webkinz has a very inportant meaning to me. On Christmas of 2007 I had wanted a webkinz black lab. I loved all my gifts that i had got! But, my dad pulled out a bag and handed it to me. Inside of the bag was a webkinz black lab! Twoyears latter myreal dog Bond passed away. My webkinz black lab remindes me of Bond every day.

Thank you! Good luck to all the people inthis contest!
millag is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz