Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #531
Webkinz :)

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is the lil kinz penguin. :pgn: I was wanting it since it came out and I got it for Christmas from my grandma last year. I love the way it waddles. It's so cute!
AMB531 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #532

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

My fave is Puffy the Pink Googles, she was the first pet I ever got! She is soo cute!
Ginger967 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #533
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite webkinz is Millie. She was my firts webkinz i bought about 3 years ago whne theyw ere so hard to find, and I really wanted one, so I picked the Cheeky monkey and named her Millie, nowwe have a total of 5 Cheeky monkies. She is so cute and she got me started on Webkinz! LOL, it was all her fault! She is my favorite one.
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #534

Aqua131131 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz pet is the love frog.It looks sooooo cute and adorable!My sister,who likes to hate and make fun of my pets for no reason at all,even loves her!!!I really like it and I just love playing with it =)

And thanks guys for sending in codes!
Aqua131131 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #535

nickfoot is on a distinguished road

My Favorite pet would have to be my husky. I have made a whole room full of rare items just for him.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #536
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Well, two years ago I started my Webkinz account with a girl Clydesdale horse. I think that Peppermint (my Clydesdale) is my favorite pet. I was on Webkinz for the first time with her, and this pet means a lot to me. She has the cutest face and really fluffy fetlocks (ankle area). I love her SOOOOOO much! :clyde:
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #537
Lil Kinz
tjandzaksmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

My frog Ali is my favorite Webkinz. He was my first pet and I got him for Christmas. My cousin helped me put him in the computer cause I couldn't read yet. Now I can read. TJ
Old 05-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #538
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

My favorite Webkinz pet is the first one I adopted too. It is the Husky and she is on level 8 on most of the KA classes so I think to take her out to play with the most, working hard for that diploma. A close second I have to mention my Signature Yorkie because our real life Yorkie we lost to cancer in OCT two years ago.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #539
Auntielmk is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my bat Drak. He was my first pet and he was an "Easter" gift from my 6 year old niece. I love him and Webkinz because I get to play with her online and it gives us something in common to talk and laugh about. She has all the adults playing and sending her gifts via KinzPost regularly. LOL
Auntielmk is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #540

sacocottage is on a distinguished road

Yes, my favorite pet was also my first. She's a beautiful white Yorkie and I spoil her every day. But I also love my Snowman - she walks upright and looks great in her clothes - and I have a lil' kinz mouse who is adorable.
sacocottage is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz