Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #521
if its not like the
Webkinz :)

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my favorite webkinz is Snickerdoodle the Cocker Spaniel I've had her for so long
saravballchix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #522

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

My favorite is the white rabbit because it was the my very first webkinz. It went everywhere with me and now has a really, really big family
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #523
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Hi, My favorite webkinz is my first- the white Googles- I love the way he waddles- I love to dress him in cute hats.
I sent him to the Academy and he has almost graduated!!! Just needs a little help jumping hurdles!
Old 05-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #524
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz pet if my first Webkinz pet which was a L'il Gold and White Cat. I named him Creamie and he has almost completed all classes in the academy. I dress him up in any special clothes that I have because he is my favorite. I named him Creamie after a gold and white cat that I used to have.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #525
Gifted
smokybear will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is also my first, Smoky the little kinz bear. He gets to go to the Smoky Mountains regularly and he also has visited in a few national parks out west. His favorite place to sit is on the dash looking forward, but he often hides when we stop. Smoky even has a sister (Lily), just in case he ever gets lost and the little bear is retired.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #526

candygirl44 is an unknown quantity at this point

My first pet is a Lil 'kinz Golden Retriever her name is Lolly. I fell in love with Webkinz and gave them to all my friends. We even have Webkinz play dates and we are Moms .
Old 05-01-2010, 06:25 PM   #527
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

my favorite pet is the lamb. I love the bed and the cute little face.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #528
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

My granddaughter got me started in Webkinz a few years ago. She got me my first pet, a black bear. I always say my hubby reminds me of a bear, huggable and warm.

Thanks to all of you who donated the codes and for WI for doing this contest!
Old 05-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #529

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I love all my webkinz, but to enter this contest I have to tell who my favorite is.

(I'm whipering right now, so listen close), I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but my favorite has to be Woggels, my reindeer that Santa brought to me for Christmas 2007. He was my first webkinz and has been very nice to the other webkinz that have come to live here.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #530

DeeDeeD is an unknown quantity at this point

My first webkinz is my favorite. She is a chihuahua that was a Christmas present back in 2006. She looks just like my real life Chihuahua, so it's like I have a real life dog and a cartoon version of the same dog!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz