Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #501
Webkinz :)

alexanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Our favorite webkinz is our ferret. We have been writing Ganz for 2 years to make a ferret before they came out with one. Our ferret's name in Webkinz World is Little Brother, the same as our real ferret. We are a ferret house of 5 ferrets and love our Webkinz ferret almost as much as the real ones.

Thanks for the contest.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #502
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

My favourite webkinz would be my sea otter, Whirly! She was my first webkinz and was my only webkinz until last month, when I got my tiger (which is my second fave webkinz), Honeycomb!
But Whirly will always be my #1 fave since it was just the two of us for a year
Music298 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #503

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

I don't think I have a favorite pet, everyone I get i think is the cutest! But my first pet, Cleveland the Clydesdale was so cute, that's how I got into webkinz. Thanks!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:08 PM   #504
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

i love the pink poodle. i like pink, i like the look of it too! my favorite pets are dogs, and i love poodles!! the pink poodle is my very favorite pet!!

P.S. my pink poodles name is Susie and she was my first pet!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #505
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

My favorite pet is the kangeroo.I like it the best, because I got it after my 1st surgery
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #506
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

My favorite Webkinz is the Lamb. It is adorable and very soft and cuddly! I have one named Molly.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #507
aspenluver51

Aspenluver51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My alltime favorite pet is my Lil'Kinz Gold and White cat, Gingi. He is the best, and I love buying him cool clothes from the Kinzstyle Outlet. He is the best ebkinz ever!! Eventhough he is virtual, he is like a real cat to me.
Click the image to open in full size.
Aspenluver51 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #508
jenlivi is on a distinguished road

My favorites are the turtles. I have Violet the turtle, Jasper the spotted turtle, and ??? the Daisy tortoise. My favorite of them is the last one because she is so colorful! My birthday is in a few days and that's when I'll officially adopt her. I have until then to get the perfect name.
jenlivi is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 02:50 PM   #509
dossaroo
Lil Kinz
dossaroo is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkniz is the beagle .I have 32 and out of them Jinx(the beagle) is my favorite and he was my first webkinz.
dossaroo is offline Male
Old 05-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #510
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Click the image to open in full size.
My favorite webkinz is my new Pearl Pup Junebug! I have wanted a Pearl Pup ever since they came out, and since yesterday was the last day to buy them, I cleaned my room to earn it. Hooray! I hope I win and good luck!

PS I think the helm will look REALLY good on my camel in his Egyptian room ^o^
iamsam is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz