Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #491
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz of mine is Uni, the Pink Pony that started it all! Uni is special because of her story, not just because she was my first Webkinz!

I went to a birthday party where the birthday girl received a pink pony Webkinz. She threw out the code, thinking it was trash. I realized what it was and asked her if I could have it. She said yes, so I retrieved the code.

I went home and signed in the pink pony, which I named Uni. I didn't have the plush, so I thought it was a pink unicorn, therefore naming her Uni from unicorn.

I now have the plush, making a deal with the girl for it. This story always brings a laugh with me !
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #492
hy can't Edward be a
Webkinz :)

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite Webkinz is my Caramel Lion, Mocha. See, my nephews and I started bands with all of our Webkinz plushes. One of my nephew's has a band called Squished Brownie and the leader is his Bengal Tiger. My band in Squished Marshmallow and the leader is Mocha. We always argue about who the king of music is; I think it should be Mocha because lions are the king of the jungle, and tigers are not. Anyway, that's basically why Mocha is my favorite Webkinz.
zappy24 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #493
amyatigger is on a distinguished road

Hello to all my fellow webkinz addicts. I just had to let everyone know it is so hard to choose a favorite because they are all my little babies. Since I can't have a "real" pet, my 247 webkinz are all my pets. But I chose my recently adopted Endagered Bangel Tiger Lenny as my favorite. I named him that after my favorite Uncle who passed on February 23rd of a very rare bone cancer. There is just something special about my Bangel who is the only one that sits on my bed now. Thank you to all who make this such a fun place to come and play. :bt:
amyatigger is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #494
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

My favorite webkinz pet would be my hippo, Blueberry Pie. I have a hippo "family", with Blueberry Tart as the little sister, Blueberry Muffin as the big sister, and Blueberry Pie as the mother. My friends and I did a webkinz Nutcracker a looonng time ago and Blueberry Pie was mother ginger. I kind of consider her the "mother" of all my little webkinz, although technically she's only 2 years old. I remember going to the store and getting 4 webkinz from Justice because there was some kind of buy 1, get 1 half off or something. I'm very glad I decided to get a hippo instead of a tiger or snake or bird.
mhig is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #495
Lil Kinz
gterror21 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my black cat, Kitty. He was the first Webkinz, and my sister purchased him for me. The reason she picked out a black cat was because I had a real black cat. She was my first pet, and she was the sweetest friendliest cat, and everyone who met her always fell in love with her immediately. Sadly however, my beloved Kitty passed away at the early age of 7 from kidney failure. So she bought me this black cat in honor of my real Kitty.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #496
Lil Kinz

Liles is an unknown quantity at this point

Mon préféré est le Sherbet Bunny... J'ai la peluche mais malheureusement sans son code. J'aimerais bien avoir le virtuel mais il est trop rare.... Peut-être dans une prochaine vie, qui sait !!
Liles is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #497

geogal is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my magical retriever, Alpin. I had given up hope of ever getting a free animal through the trading cards and then she "arrived". She was the first of the 10 virtual pets I have gotten from cards.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #498
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite Webkinz of mine is Jasmine, my black lab. I have a real black lab named Jasmine, and that's how my Webkinz got its name. I love both my Jasmines and they are both adorable. I name my accounts after them and I love them oh so much.

Take care,
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #499

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Wow....it would be so hard to pick just one. My favorites are Mystique, my Whimsey Dragon, and Dynasty, my Emperor Dragon. However, I can't not mention Puffy, my son's favorite Cheeky Monkey, since it is/was his account. He got me started playing the games to earn webkinz cash for him, but has gradually lost interest as my interest (obsession) has taken hold. Love, love, love all our webbies and playing the games. Thanks WI for making it even more fun with such a great, and helpful community.

Draconia is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #500
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

My favorite is the lil kinz penguin. I got it for me but when my then 2 yo saw it, well you know how that goes. At almost 3 she thought her own name was the best so the penguin was named after her and she started her own account. Still it is my favorite even if I didn't get to keep it.
kawee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz