Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 06:30 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz pet was my first one, Felix. I got him on Christmas a few years ago and he was a cute chocolate lab.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 06:33 AM   #42

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

hard to answer! I think the cutest pet is my dd's lil kinz white google. she named it Puddles - I think his waddle is just the cutest thing.

but the pet with the strongest memory is her bat. I gave it to her as a reward for honesty (when she was in 1st grade she found some money on the ground at school, and on her own went to turn it in to the office). She named it "Honesty". a few days later she took the plush to school & left it on the playground, and it got stolen. a little sad, but definitely a lesson in honesty.

thankls for sharing the helm codes!!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #43

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

My favorite webkinz family member is my first: Tinker. She's a golden tinkerpup. She has a windup key in her back and walks around like a little robot. No matter how many pets I have, I always go back to my golden girl!
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #44
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Our favorite? That's like a mother saying which of her kids she loves most! ALL our Webkinz are our favorites!
And if we're lucky enough to win this contest, the 'kinz will all have to SHARE the helm. Fortunately, our pets are very good at taking turns!
Lil Kinz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:43 AM   #45
Lil Kinz

25mroc is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Seems most of us are most attached to our first pet. Mine is the spotted leopard named Spottina. I checked out all the pets before making my choice. She is still my favorite, and gets all the choicest items for her room, but she is kind, and shares with her other Webkinz family memebers.
25mroc is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:43 AM   #46
Lil Kinz
vtmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet has been and I believe will always be my first pet, Wiggle the bulldog. I love that his head is so big and his bottom is so small. He looks like he would wiggle his bottom every time he took a step.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:44 AM   #47

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

Hi There, my favourite webkinz pet if my Pug named Pugly. He was my first pet I ever got from my grandma and before I got him I didn't even know what Webkinz was about. Now I have over 80 pets and love everything Webkinz. Although I love all my webkinz, Pugly is my favorite!
babyface0185 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:44 AM   #48

swimmergirlm will become famous soon enough

My favorite Webkinz is the large bullfrog. Though I love all of my 40 dearly, the bullfrog is my favorite, well he's my first. I named him Springy because of his adoring looks. If we were to wi,l 40 of my webkinz will share the helm
swimmergirlm is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #49
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite pet is my Pinto Horse, Libby. I love horses. Shes my first ever horse and I spoil her. She makes me want to play Webkinz every day. Libby is my beautiful Webkinz and I love her
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:51 AM   #50
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

My favourite Webkinz pet is my siamese cat named Cocoa. She is named after the real siamese cat that I once had.
luciar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz