Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #471
(:
Webkinz :)
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is my Toco Toucan, Fruit Loops. When I first saw a picture of it a knew I had to have it. I went to every nearby place where they sold Webkinz. After going to a few stores I went to Hallmark. And what did I see? There was one Toucan left! I quickly took it and went to the register. The Toucan was $16.00. When I got home I went on Webkinz and adopted Fruit Loops.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 09:17 AM   #472
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

My favorite webkinz is my black bear, Neville. Though he may not be my first, I think he has the cutest plush.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #473
☮ ♥ & Adam Young
Gift Trainee

Mally is a name known to allMally is a name known to allMally is a name known to all

My favorite webkinz pets will always have to be my foxes :] ,,, The fox is the most beautiful animal i have ever seen! I got my first webkinz fox last summer and i named her Tupenga. I just recently got the new Webkinz signature fox and named him King Adam because hes king of my 130+ webkinz family! I'm hoping to get anothr sig fox soon and name her Queen Lily :] So yes , my favorite webkinz pets are the foxes
Mally is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #474

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Hi everyone!

My favorite pet is my Lilkinz Googles:goo:, he is my Academy Senior and Stadium expert. I play with him the most out of all my pets. I love all the Googles, the way they walk, its so cute!

Thanks for the contest!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #475
Lil Kinz

jp777 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz would probably be my black lab, Buddy, mainly because I use him all the time in the clubhouse and all my friends know me as "Buddy." He has also reached level 5 in the Academy and gained the flip and he also wears all my favorite clothes.
jp777 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #476
bbr
See it today!

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite webkinz, (no surprise here) is the first one to join our family. A white terrier named "PUFF". She is soooo cute!!!!!! I got her back in 2006 way before webkinz got so popular. Here is a picture of her. She is sooooo spoiled. And she should be!!!!! LOL

bbr is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #477
Lil Kinz
yobanda is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz would probably be my mocha pup, CocoaCookiie. Even though she is a newer one of my webkinz. She is still my favorite because she looks like my puppy in real life, Gracie. AND because I luv tha name! And she has a lot of my records on kinzville academy and such.
yobanda is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #478
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Oh my, so hard to pick a favorite! But I suppose two webkinz that I have always been quite attached to are my koala, Kenny and my white terrier, Wandeline-Tumet. They're just really cute and I've always had a little soft spot for them.

Thanks for the great contest!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #479
lololollypolly
lololollypolly is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is defintly my unicorn, she's rare, fuzzy, and full of love!
lololollypolly is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #480
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my black & white cheeky dog because it reminds me of my old dog i had that passed away. I always think of him when i look at spots (My black &white cheeky dog)
adean1993 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz