Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 06:42 AM   #461
Lil Kinz
phicks is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz pet is my black cat. I named him Splat after the kitty in the"Splat the Cat" series.
phicks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 07:06 AM   #462
47SDA
Webkinz :)

DeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite pet is a Citrus Dragon named Jigon. My son had his account first. He was gone at Christmas, visiting his father. I signed into his account every day to "keep it up". I got hooked! When he returned, I had to go out and purchase my own pet to start my own account, with the idea that we could play games together. I chose the citrus dragon because my son and I read the Eragon books (with Eldest) together and then the Deltora books together when he was in the 3rd grade. In Eragon, the name was a play on the word Dragon. I did my own "play" on the name -- combining the Ji from my son's name "Jim" with "dragon" -- Ji (from Jim) + gon (from dragon).

Though I have many more pets now, Jigon will always be my first and favorite.
DeDona is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #463

skevie has a spectacular aura about

My daughter and I share our account. We regularly have "Webkinz Line-ups" where we vote for our favorite pet (out of 75!) And even though we have different winners in our pageants, and love all our pets, there will always be a special place in our hearts for Penelope the pink pony, who was the first Webkinz we adopted. She's "Number One".
skevie is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #464
agd

agd will become famous soon enough

My favorite webkinz is my lil kinz bear,Cookie.even though I have an estore pet,I always take cookie to the clubhouse
Mostly because she was my first webkinz!I remember always asking my mom for a webkinz,and I finaly got one!I was so exited
agd is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:36 AM   #465
Lil Kinz
barefootnana is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my Cocoa Dinosaur, named Cocoa Sinclair, since I was a young child all brontasauruses have been named a color and Sinclair (Blue Sinclair, White Sinclair, ect) because of the Sinclair gas station near my Aunt Iva's house. It was my Aunt Iva that got me my very first toy dinosaur. Cocoa Sincair is a Suzy Homemake/Martha Stuart all rolled into one. She grows her own food and decorates her living room for all the holidays and seasons. She was born to be a mother and since there are no Lil' Dinos she adopted 4 Lil' Tree Frogs named Slate, Rock, Gravel, and Quarry. She dotes on her boys (some would say spoils) and has gotten them the Tire Tree Swing, the Brontasaurs Slide, the Volcano, and a swimming pool. Although she may spoil them she is also a responsible mother. She makes sure they put their toys away when they are done, and reads to them every night before bed.
barefootnana is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:55 AM   #466
Lil Kinz
peteach98 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my Koala named Kody. He was my first pet to be adopted and I really love Koalas. He is a Senior at the Academy, and I have had him for 3 years. Now I have close to 200 pets!:koala:
peteach98 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #467
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Oy, a toughie. Oreo is my most spoiled pet, being the prettiest and all, but Cleo is my first. My groundhog has the softest plush, but my siggy tiger is simply beautiful. I think I'll go that my favourite pet is Carly, my Snowman. She justy has a very special way of connecting with me, even though that does sound phony.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #468
art

art is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favourite pet is my Coker Spaniel :cs:, it was my first pet and my favourite it's name's Cambrie and it's just so cute!!!!!
art is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #469

kwilter is on a distinguished road

Well, hard to choose my favorite cause, I certainly have more than one. The signature Panda is so cute I received her for a birthday gift and named her Hana. I just love the bamboo chute slide. I built in a park theme of rides. She just goes up and down and around on her amazing slide.
kwilter is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #470
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

My favorite pet that I own is either my Turkey, Charlotte, or my lil'Chickadee, Emmy. They're both so cute and uber-special to me.

My fave Webkinz that I don't own are the Floral Foxes. They're oh-so-cute, and I wish I could get them.
panda886 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz