Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #451
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Thank you so much for the generosity of all the members who donated codes! I would have given some if I had ben able to see any of the thunderbirds on the site. This is a wonderful prize!!!

My godchildren discovered Webkinz in summer of 2007. When I would go to visit them, we would play Webkinz on the computer. They wanted me to get my own pet so I could play with them more.

My favorite Webkinz pet is my first one. It is a charcoal cat named Tuffy. It is named after the first cat I had which was a Grey and Black Shorthaired tabby. Tuffy was the biggest kitten in the litter and was very outgoing. I tried to give him another name, but he would not answer to it. My father found out that the owners of the momma cat had named him Tuffy since he was the biggest kitten and he liked to "play fight" with his littermates.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #452
Webkinz :)

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

Wow, that's fantastic that so many people have donated codes again. I completely missed this contest and am happy to get a chance to win a code!

My favourite Webkinz is still my first. Both my daughters were given Webkinz for Christmas and just loved them. Well I was immediately captivated by these cute little characters and enjoyed going on-line to help earn kinzcash for my daughters to decorate their rooms and buy their pets clothes. I was absolutely convinced that they must have yards. It was not too long before I decided that I wanted to decorate my own way and build my own little doll house - which is how I think of this virtual world. I went shopping while my girls were at Guides and when I picked them up, they were delighted with the little turtle I had riding in the front passenger seat. My oldest child thought I should name him Crunchy and my youngest thought he should be George and so he became Crunchy George.
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #453
Lil Kinz
syeena123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is a Cotten Candy Bunny! She has pink, blue, and white. I buy her lots of clothes!! Her favorite food is candy. She was a present from my garandmafor Easter. THanks Wi
syeena123 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 12:14 AM   #454
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

My favorite pet is Ergo my treefrog... he is the one that started it all - he has a lot of friends who have been added since Oct 2007 but he still remains my favorite.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #455

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

My first Webkinz, Cheeseburger the Lil'Kinz cow, will always have that special place in my heart. One of my students gave her to me for Christmas last school year, and when I opened the present, and asked her her name, she immediately told me Cheeseburger. She looked so adorable I couldn't believe it. So did the little girl who gave her to me. She could tell I loved Cheeseburger on the spot, and my student, S*****, just glowed from the pleasure of giving the perfect gift. So I got twice the adorable wrapped into one.

Then, I discovered Webkinz World. I remember the first time Cheeseburger giggled and blew me the kiss and told me she was happy now that I was there. I fell in love all over again. I have been hooked ever since.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 01:46 AM   #456
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Well, naturally, my favorite is my first just by nature of being the first and all the memories associated with discovering Webkinz. My first was a Siamese cat. My family sent him to me as a birthday gift while I was studying physics far from home. I happened to be in quantum mechanics that semester, so I named him QuantumKitty :p also, my best little buddy in the entire world is my real Siamese cat named Winter. He is the reason my family chose the Siamese Webkinz for me. Since Quantumkitty, I have obtained over 50 more webkinz, mostly gifts from my husband. I have to say, I made a pretty big ado about getting a penguin cause they remind me of my favorite game, pizza palace (penguin being one of the 3 types of customer). So, in addition to quantum kitty, I'm quite fond of my regular and lil kinz Penguin pair Walden and Wednesday (a father daughter pair since penguins in the wild are cared for by their fathers initially)
mountainfairy is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 03:16 AM   #457
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

My favorite pet is Sasha, my samoyed. She is so soft, and I love to play with her in the clubhouse!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:26 AM   #458

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

my favourite is my lil kinz pet penguin sammy. I got him 3 years ago for my birthday and he was my second pet . \he is so adorable with his little pink puffy cheeks, which are not quite so pink now and has seen me and my brother through some difficult times in the last few years. WE LOVE YOU SAMMY
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 04:31 AM   #459
Miley .x

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

my fav pet would be my little grey and white cat pinky, she is old now beacuse i got her when i was young.i named her pinky because of her little pink nose,
she is so cute and cuddly and i will love her always. she is so fun to play with
goldiegirl27 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 05:46 AM   #460
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

It's hard to me to choose one favourite pet, since I use to love all of them and to be always fair with them, but I have to say that I actually do have one favourite pet!
She's a lil' horse named Wapity from a real horse I enjoyed riding! This horse was a bay mare, brown just like the Webkinz horse is, and everytime I see her she recalls me of the beautiful ride I had! I like Wapity in the virtual version also because she's so little and cute, and I have a lot of fun dressing her with the most girly dresses I can find! I discovered Webkinz World during a travel in USA, and I opened my account there with an adorable Persian cat, but when the time to leave arrived I had to buy an other one plush to keep my account opened - I didn't know that all my family would fall in love with them and that we would start to buy them online! So I chose this adorable lil' horse, that I adopted when I came back to home. Besides the horse riding, Wapity always reminds me my amazing travel in USA and how I had fun there!!
BTW I love all my pets!

Last edited by Principessina; 05-01-2010 at 05:57 AM..
Principessina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz