Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #441
Webkinz :)

jenjones is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is my gorilla "Magilla". In his coveralls he looks adorable dancing. It reminds me of the old dance "the hitchhiker", which reminds me of my mom doing the dance with us kids while we all bust a gut laughing.
jenjones is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 10:19 PM   #442

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

All right this just isn’t fair - pick one! My 6 yr old Grand daughter and I have put together 87 pets which I faithfully spend many hours a day - every day taking care of since my grand daughter is off to school now. Being a Grand mother I find it very hard to pick favorites as I love each one for so many different reasons (different smiles, looks in costumes, great rooms their in- because each one as it’s very own special room to fit it’s personality, and so on). We have so many now and I try to play with an average of 18 of them a day as they transport from one screen to the next doing all their little duties and the next day a new 8 or 9 cycle up.
Well I guess I must choose just 1, after all you’ve requested just one so I’m going to choose my Webkinz Insider pet my white polar bear fondly known here as Grandma Bear. She’s just so darn photogentic, don't you think? I’ve always had a thing for bears any way. So Grandma bear is my choice at this moment in time. PS her name is really Snow FLake.

Last edited by HAZYDAY; 04-30-2010 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: spelling
HAZYDAY is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #443
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Like many others, my favorite Webkinz is my very first one. I have a Husky, and I named her MamaWolf3. At the time, I didn't realize that the pet's name & the user name were different--I was very naive about the whole Webkinz thing when my kids got me the Husky, LOL! Anyway, the name is still fitting, since they got me the Husky since there were no wolves or dragons in the store and this was the closest they could get to a wolf. So, MamaWolf3 is my wolf mama, and I have 3 kids which is where the 3 comes in. She is still a great pet, and still my favorite.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #444
Lil Kinz

DaneelOlivaw is on a distinguished road

I still love my Leopard Lizard the best. He was my first and will always have a place on my pillow. :leoliz:
DaneelOlivaw is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #445
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite Webkinz is my first, a Black Cat named Pippin. I got him from Santa Claus so I could play online with my daughters, and though my Webkinz family has grown considerably, somehow that green-eyed, smiling face is still my favorite!. I have to admit it is really hard to pick just one pet, as I adore my unicorns and Radar, my pet bat, but Pippin being the first will always have a special place in my heart!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #446
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

My favorite pet is my cute little Donkey. Mine has a lopped ear and on the same sid is a almost closed eye. He just looks so sweet and works so hard pulling the wagon full of gold for the Clover pups. This is very diffucult to choose just one vfavorite. My sweet little monkey, Faith, has one arm that is backwards. She is so very sweet and full of hope and faith that she can do anything that her sisters, Hope and Charity can do. She has first place at my computer for a very long time. She decided a while back to step back and let one of the other pets take her place. She is now restiing for a few days.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #447
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

My favorite webkinz is my first.. Lacey. This how I got her: In September 2007 my cousin said that she was really into webkinz, so I decided to look at the site. It said I had to adopt a pet so I looked at the tour and though it looked cute. So I begged my mom to get one and she said yes. My mom took my friend and I (she was sleeping over at my house) to the mall and we looked at all of the cute webbys, I picked up a beagle and decided that was the one I wanted, my friend got the black kitty. We went online and put on our webby's I named mine Lacey, she named her's Midnight. I have gotten more since then, but I think Lacey will always have a special place in my heart It is so cool reading about everyone's fave pet! Thanks for the awesome contest!
Since then I have now 46 pets on my main account ( My newest is Lydia the Amethyst beagle and Annalina the pearl Cheeky dog) and 14 pets on my "Extra" account ( My newest is Tootsie Roll the llama and Holly the Humming bird) and more to come soon!

Last edited by webbyaddict; 04-30-2010 at 10:48 PM..
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:54 PM   #448
sharonpp4 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is Brownie, my clydesdale horse. He was my very first webkinz and has remained my favorite for three years now. We have had so much fun together in webkinz world. Brownie has almost made it through all his classes in the Kinzville Academy and he loves picking up trash in the Kinzville Park. Brownie always has a smile for me when I log on and he always makes my days more fun!!! Thanks Brownie.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #449
Lil Kinz

fredrickmunro is an unknown quantity at this point

my fav webkinz is the love and clover puppys.they are the cuitest and nicest pet i oun and they at times almost seem real.(and i LOVE this smiley)( and this one) LOL!

my fav webkinz is the love and clover puppys.they are the cuitest and nicest pet i oun and they at times almost seem real.(and i LOVE this smiley)( and this one) LOL!
fredrickmunro is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:00 PM   #450
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Oh,that's easy for me! My fave is definently the ferret.You all may'eve already heard my story about how exited I was when I found out,but for those who didin't,here it is again.People who did can skip it.Okay,so One day in january,I had a good feeling when I turned on the computer.Then,I went to webkinzinsider,and my eyes popped out[almost.I was like this].Cause on the front page for march pets was WEBKINZ FERRET COMING SOON.And,I was ecstatic.I was now like this.And all I could think of the whole february and january was how much I was looking forward to it.Then finally,the day came.I rushed right to justice and got Freddie.Freddie,without a doubt,is one of my all time faves.I never could believe they actually made one.Like the chinchilla[more on that another time].
Boltaway is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz