Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #431
jeepchick4x4
Webkinz :)

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz pet is the Giraffe. I waited patiently for over 2 years for Ganz to put out a Giraffe! I have a collection of Giraffe's and only an official WEBKINZ Giraffe would make my collection complete!
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #432
Lil Kinz

Touti is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is the Springer Spaniel .... I have had this breed of dog and this was unquestionably my favorite dog.
Touti is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #433
Lil Kinz

Dr. Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a stuffed raccoon that my dad bought for me before I was born, and he was my best friend; I mean I took that thing EVERYWHERE. When I was 10, I LOST HIM!!

Years later, my mother bought my family our first Webkinz, for my little girl - Rocky the raccoon. Four years and 14 pets later, Rocky is still my favourite.
Dr. Webkinz is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #434
Lil Kinz

jcsunflower01 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is the green dinosaur my son has a collection he started playing webkinz and my excuse was always that i was playing for him to have money to spend when really i log in everyday to play it's alot of fun to get exclusives that are hard to get i love saving the items that come in the gift boxes i now have 30 rooms filled my house is still growing the green dinosauris really cute i love how he waddles around. My three yr old named his dino happysilly.
jcsunflower01 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #435
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My first and favorite pet is "Prikle" a porcupine given to me by my daughter, for mothers day!
Little did I know that it would lead to my taking care of mine and hers...Believe me she has alot of animals! Prikle likes to garden and stay at home in his custom bedroom of all things Christmas...His other rooms are a trophy room, he has about 6 now. But he worked hardest for the calculator award. And a toy room...he likes to collect the plushie dolls of WW!
Just recently for my Birthday I recieved a pink leopard who I name "Pringle!" She now has a room next to Prikles, with the Princess theme combined with the Persian theme. It is hard to say she isn't my favorite , but lets face it, I use Prikle most often and do all daily activity with him as the leader. Oh yeah, his name is really spelled that way because I couldn't spell it as Prickle on WW it was blocked!!! Love that porcupine!
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #436
Lil Kinz
veronica33 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite pet is...... my Donkey named "Diversity"
this is because at school there was a poster contest around ontario that we had to make regarding diversity around the world and mine won and was in the top 4. so there was a demonstration and everything and we got to show off our posters and there was all these different people in different cultures outfits, etc. we i came home that day, to top off everything my sister gave me a webkinz donkey which she used her own money with. because she was soo proud of me so she got it and i thought the best name for it was Diversity since it was the cause of everything to make that day special and ever since then she has been my favorite pet and always will be.
veronica33 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:40 PM   #437
acky

Dreamsicle_B<3 is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet would have to be Wilbur, my Signature Pig.

Maybe he looks mad virtually, but he is my most adorable plush Webkinz! He is so soft and gets to sit on my bed during the day with my cow and googles. He gets to play with my Zumbuddy Zip and visit the clubhouse Trading Room. He also likes to get muddy in his mud hole and listen to music with Wiggles, my regular pig. :fp::fp: <3
Dreamsicle_B<3 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #438

palkk has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webbie is still my first, Tito the tree frog. I need no other avatar. He looks so cute hopping around in his detective hat. I'm so excited for this thread cause I missed all the thunderbirds. Thanks WI
Old 04-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #439
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

The pets are different but most of the reasons that "this" one is my favorite is because "S/he was my first Webkinz." I'm not going to be different. My first Webkinz was a full size Unicorn. It was given to me by my granddaughter who was five years old at the time. When I unwrapped the unicorn and admired the pet, she wanted to know immediately what I was going to name it. I saw white and I felt softness so "Snowflake" it was. Not very creative but I was comfortable with it. I think of my granddaughter and the look in face as I opened the package and wanted me to like her gift because she had picked it out herself. Snowflake is on top of some piece of furniture in my house. She moves around and is never "put away." I even talk to her.
beekay is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #440
Lil Kinz
carlymcmahan is an unknown quantity at this point

Welll I think the Golden Retriver would be, by far, the best pet in Webkinz world. They are all amazing, but the Golden Retriver is just so classic not to mention i have the Webkinz and one real one too.!:gr:
carlymcmahan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz