Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 07:26 PM   #411
angelroses999
Webkinz :)

flowerfairy393 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is my chihuahua named Collette because she was manufactured wrong and the plush has a second head!!!!:chi:
flowerfairy393 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #412

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet at the moment is my pink poodle. She looks very cute in her slummber party dress!
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:38 PM   #413
kiki4katara

kiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to all

the favorite webkinz I have is my pink and white dog, Alexa! I think she's super cool and adorable...plus I bought her when she was already retired. =]
kiki4katara is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #414
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

My favorite webkinz is my samoyed puppy. I've been playing with her ever since I got her. I just love her curly tail!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:41 PM   #415
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Well, my favorite pet is the arctic fox. I love wolves and i was reading a book about arctic wolves and they were so cute! They were so nice and funny too. One was named Scruffy and he LOVED getting dirty in the mud. it was so cute. and at the end when the authors helicopter came to pick him up, all of the wolves followed him to say goodbye! It was soooooo sweet and they are so cool! Arctic fox is close enough. So i named mines Scruffy except he doesnt like getting dirty like the real Scruffy does. PS. The story was 100% true.
charis99 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #416

tmtwins has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz by far is my Shamrock Puppy. First of all, my favorite color is GREEN. I am Irish and always have felt my blood is even green! When I found out the shamrock puppy was coming out, I had to have it! I went to Justice the day it came out and was the first person to get one out of the bag. I named my puppy Lucky. I dress Lucky all in green. He looks fabulous in green. I put my beloved green elf suit on him as well. I think I am Lucky to have that elf suit and only my Lucky shamrock puppy is allowed to wear it. I put my puppy on my shelf that has nothing but Irish nick nacks on it and he fits perfect! He has become part of my life.: smitten:
tmtwins is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #417
treemg

raven9921 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have three favorite webkinz my first is my lava dragon ember, a birthday gift to myself, i very rarely see any others durring my trips to chat rooms. My second favorite webkinz is my phoenix raven, who i think looks adorable in her bramble head dress. And last but not least is my first webkinz that i adopted mask the racoon! I love all my others as well including my 5 or so i have waiting to be adopted!!
raven9921 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #418
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

My favorite pet is my Phoenix, Flame. The symbolic nature of the Phoenix means a lot to me and I love the way he looks and flies around in WW.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 PM   #419
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

My favorite pet is Matata, my signature Cheetah! I got her from my grandparents for Christmas - which they also got for the kids, too! She was MY first webkinz pet - all the others belong to my DS. Matata looks so curious, and her name means "trouble-maker", which I am sure she is! (Although my DS says that's not so!) Maybe she's just sly about it. I had fun picking out a name for her and feel like it suits her perfectly, but that seems to be questionable in our home!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #420

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite pet is Vee my hummingbird. I got the name because she's a hummingbird, so she hums, which reminded me of a HumVee, so I call her Vee.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz