Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 06:10 AM   #31
sparklypencils
Webkinz :)

sparklypencils is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz pet is my black and white cat. Her name is Gypsy. She was the first pet I got. Now I have a total of seventy-two pets. I adopted my last one on Wed. April 28th. His name is SHADH. He is a donkey. I am soon to have seventy-three pets total when I adopt the new Sunflower Lion from the estore on May 1st. His name is going to be Hope. Sometimes it is hard for me to remember that my pets are not real! It is very important for me to keep their numbers at 100 all of the time! I love webkinz!
sparklypencils is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 06:11 AM   #32
Call me Janna :D

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

My 1st pet and she is my favorite is the and her name is Zoey and she is real cute
sweetstar67 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:12 AM   #33
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

My favorite pet is my Tinker Pup, Tinkerbell. She is so pretty and she is always dressed to the max. The sad part about her is when she sits in a room such as the trading room, all her clothes come off! Thanks WI!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:13 AM   #34
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

My favorite webkinz pet is my signature tiger. His name is Prince Rajah. I've been waiting for ganz to make a signature tiger and they finally did, although I've been wanting them to make a signature white tiger so we'll see. He looks so real, like a tiger cub. I don't often put outfits on him to keep that cuteness in him. I know he is virtual only on webkinz but I sometimes want to give him a hug when he smiles to greet me when I come on. There isn't a signature tiger image so this is the best I can do. :bt:

Thanks for this contest. I sent the Pharaoh's Helm to an email address that wasn't active after I kept getting the math question wrong when I was doing the operations wrong by mistake. So, now I might have another chance to get one.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:21 AM   #35
Ipoddrew
Lil Kinz

ipoddrew is on a distinguished road

Default Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet was my Polar bear he was my first one and i love him!
ipoddrew is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 06:22 AM   #36
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

A Friend of mine at began playing Webkinz. She and her two sisters were avid players. She showed me her pets and her rooms and the daily games and activiites. I thought it looked like fun but knowing my addictive personality, I decided to avoid it. I stayed out of toy stores and Hallmark shops. One day I was at the super market. There was this sweet little Duck sitting in a bin all by herself crying. She held her little wings up to me and said "I am Miss Lilly, please take me home and love me. I was a gonner! Now almost two years and 241 Webkinz and three accounts later (not to mention close to 100 net yet registered) Miss Lilly is still my favorite. She is the Matriarch of my main account and she runs a tight ship. She has to interview all new arrivals, she lays down the house rules and makes sure everyone knows who is boss. The only pet she ever had a problem with was Lavender the Purple Floral Fox. She and heard that foxes were known to eat fowl so she put her on 6 months probation but luckily there have been no problems. Miss Lilly is sweet, a little bossy and she LOVES clothes, especially hats. She has to try every new exclusive hat or clothing item that comes along before anyone else gets a shot at it. It still makes my heart happy every morning when she throws me a kiss! Yes I am addicted, but Miss Lilly will always be my favorite.
dprice28 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:23 AM   #37

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz that I own was the first webkinz I ever adopted.At the time I felt silly for buying a childs toy.I had a hard tme picking out which webkinz I wanted.There were so many to choose from.Eventually I came across the black cat.

At the time I also had the pleasure of having a black cat as my best friend.My real life cats name was Meowser because he liked to meow very loudly and very often.So without a doubt in my mind,I named my webkinz black cat,Meowser.

About a year ago my best friend passed away.But now all I have to do is log into webkinz to see him again.I know its not the same thing but it still makes me happy.I feel like I can still play with my best friend any time I want.Even if it is just on the computer.
sparklekitty24 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:25 AM   #38
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

My favorite Webkinz is my Bengal Tiger, Raja. He was my first Webkinz ever and I bought him back in 2008. His fur is REALLY soft and I remember I always brought him everywhere. I make sure he has the coolest room in our Webkinz House and I treat him like royalty.
DIBS is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 06:27 AM   #39

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

My favourite pet is My brown horse, LUNA. When i was 7 i heard my cousins had webkinz and i really wanted to find out what webkinz were. My mom came home from Toronto one day and got me a horse that looked like our real horse named Luna because she had a marking on her forehead that looked like a moon.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:29 AM   #40
Lil Kinz
star84144 is an unknown quantity at this point

MY favorite thats a hard one I have over 30 and I guess I would have to say its my lastest adoption TRICERATOPS hes has so much detail about him and his pet gift is a t.v that looks just like him . I enjoy playing webkinz and my mom really enjoys playing and tradeing to decorate room but she does a realy good job...I hope I win some prizes but if not I love each of my animals and sleep with them and jump on the trampoline with them it's great to be a kid.
star84144 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz