Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #381
call me Laci
Webkinz :)

warriorfan112 is a jewel in the roughwarriorfan112 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my favorite pet is my dutch bunny Miep she is very cute and loves to eat carrots she's my favorite because she is most adorable bunny webkinz ever. I love her soooo much and i hope she is my favorite for a long time
warriorfan112 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #382
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

My favorite is Bongo, my Signature Calico. She is named after my grandmother's cat Bongo. I grew up going to my grandma's house, and Bongo was always there. Since I had always loved kitties, I would play with Bongo every day. She was the sweetest cat ever. Sadly, Bongo passed away last summer because her diabetes (yes, cats can get it) was really bad and she was really old. I got this Webkinz to keep Bongo's memory alive, and I will never forget Bongo!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #383
Lil Kinz
docmisty is on a distinguished road

I love my Robin and the great treetop room she came with. My favorite is seeing the night sky in her room with no walls!

Misty
P.S. And thanks for the great contests and giveaways!
docmisty is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #384
* Poppypaw *

squigs is a jewel in the roughsquigs is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favourite webkinz/lil'kinz pet is my lil'kinz black and white cat, Pepper. I got Pepper for my birthday a few years back. I have over 100 pets now and I'm still counting ebkinz became even better when I found and now I'm hooked. XD
I am 4 ebkinz and,
I ♥♥♥♥♥ ebkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
squigs is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #385

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

my favoritewebbie is definatly the white yorkie FuFu it was my first one and was given to me by my beautiful Granddaughter! now 300 webbies later i still love her the best!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:01 PM   #386
crunchycake
Lil Kinz
crunchycake is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite pet is my first: a siamese named Cleo. She's named after Queen Cleopatra, and her bedroom is the complete Egyptian theme, so I really hope I can win her a Paraoh's hat. Thanks!
crunchycake is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #387
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone, today I am going to be telling you about my favorite Webkinz, a Signature Cocker Spaniel, Sandy. Sandy is so fun to be with! She likes everything, and is always happy and bubbly. I take her everywhere, the Arcade, the Curio Shop, the Park. I enjoy dressing her up in my favorite outfits and reading the Newspaper with her. I've only had her since Christmas, but it seems like we've been friends forever!
irulek is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:03 PM   #388
Jenn76

love2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of lightlove2cut is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite pet is the hedgehog. His name is Spikey Mikey because his hair sticks out all over and reminds me of my dad's (Mike) hairstyle. I like to dress him up in a fishing hat because my dad likes to fish.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #389
Gifted

tupelohunny19 is a jewel in the roughtupelohunny19 is a jewel in the rough

It is so hard to pick a favorite, single Webkinz but since I have to I will say it is probably my Basset Hound. I named him Rufus after my real pet Basset. Sadly, my beloved Rufus passed away 2 years ago and he is very much missed by me and my family. When I look at my webbie, it makes me happy and I remember my real Rufus.:bas::bas::bas:
tupelohunny19 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #390

Firecrackergirl is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my collie, Lassie. (What a unique name, a?) She was the first dog webkinz that I got that was actually furry (not the stringy fur) and I thought she was the most beautiful webkinz there was, and I still do. I love my Lassie dog.

WEBKINZ RULES!

:gr:
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz