Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #371
nalacub
Webkinz :)

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My fave webkinz is my huskey, Shasta. He is so fun and he wants to be a clown!
strawberry12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #372
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Wowzer! I have to pick only one? I will have to say that Max, my first also, always has a soft spot in my heart. He is a German Shepard and I have always wanted a real one. He is the pet I take to the Academy and search for Doug with. Have to tell you though, there are 125 others that take a close second. Thanks Insider.

You can never have too many Webkinz!
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #373
girlzrule184 is on a distinguished road

I got a cheeky monkey for my 13th birthday and since then i bought a chimpanzee and a mocha pup. even though im 15 i still love webkiz. i love contests where i get to win clothes for my pets because i love dressing them up
girlzrule184 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #374
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

My 2 Favorite Webkinz
By Kaitlyn Starling

#1 would have to be my beloved Irish Setter, Katie. She was a special Webkinz. I got her on May 3rd, 2009. I had enough money for her, so I bought her.

#2 would have to be the one that is sitting next to me. My beloved Signature Cheetah, Amber-Fern, is a very good example of a special relationship. She was what my Webkinz call a "Pay-or-Re-Own Pet" and a "Secret Ownership" type pet.

Kaitlyn
redinky is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #375
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

My most treasured pet will always be my first Webkinz, a cheeky monkey named Cocoa. I remember how surprised I was when my grandma bought her for me as a back-to-school gift. She was also the very beginning of the huge Webkinz craze that happened very soon after with both my friends AND me!
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #376
grannie1annie
grany316 is a glorious beacon of lightgrany316 is a glorious beacon of lightgrany316 is a glorious beacon of light

I have over 200 pets, and they are all my favorites. it is funny how y can have a relationship with a stuff pet. Mine are all perfect, cute, and smart. Before my mom passed, she gave me the funniest looking stuffed pet and said when y miss me, just hug this & I will hug y back, I am 64, and still hug my pet. Mine smile cute, walk cute, and do the most awesome tricks, I have fun with my grandchildren with them.:easter::cmunk:
grany316 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #377
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite webkinz is my Fan-Tailed Goldfish because I love to swim!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:50 PM   #378
Lil Kinz

Supergrover7 is on a distinguished road

My favorite is Pendragon the Bubblegumasaurous mostly because he totally rocks in the
Pirate outfit!!!
Supergrover7 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #379

kinzmommie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my first, Jessica, the Alley Cat. She has such a personality. She loves playing in the arcade and thinks buying new clothes in the Kinzstyle Outlet is the "cat's meow".
Old 04-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #380
kid-at-heart has a spectacular aura aboutkid-at-heart has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz is deffinately my Llama named Kuzco! I love Llama's in real life, they have the prettiest eyelashes! So i was so excited to see that the webkinz llama had eyelashes too! Kuzco sits on my desk because he makes me smile when I have too much homework!
kid-at-heart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz