Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #361
crabbpot
Lil Kinz

dalmationlover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webknz has to be the Bengal Tiger (regular and endangered). I love the Bengal Tiger because one they are soooooo cute. Two they are such interesting creatures. Three they are my favorite wild animal. Four i have a Bengal Tiger named Rajah . And lastly the regular Bengal's pet item is sooo cool it can go indoors and outdoors and they endangered comes with cool walls, floors, and an outdoor grill. That is why the Bengal Tiger is my favorite webkinz.
dalmationlover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #362
Lil Kinz
grammabobama is an unknown quantity at this point

Like many others, my favorite Webkinz is the first Webkinz I purchased. He is Spot, a Lil Kinz St. Bernard. He is my favorite because he is the smartest Webkinz around. He plays all the games, always answers the questions in Quizzy's Corner correctly and is a whiz at Newspaper Delivery and making Hamburgers!!! He helps me in the garden every day and as a treat, I always let him spin the Wheel of Wow! Spot is my favorite!
grammabobama is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #363
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite webkinz is my blue whale, Whaley Nelson
One of my cousins got it for me because I was too sick to go to a Willie Nelson concert, and she knew I would enjoy having it.
Whaley always wears a jean jacket and cowboy hat because of his name xD
He isnt my first, but he is my favorite
I am very fond of my pelican, raccoon, buffalo, and old english sheeepdog, though =)
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #364
Beanzerz is an unknown quantity at this point

My my favorite Webkinz I have is my Love Puppy, Claire. I give her the best clothes that I can trade for, and I give her the best furniture and Super Beds I can get. She's special to me for one because she is a very rare Webkinz, and I got her the very first year I was on Webkinz. Also because then name Claire is my favorite name, so I named her that. Also because I love the hearts and the color of her. Webkinz is such a gun place to play on, and she and all of my (56 ) Webkinz have made a lot funner! Thanks for making this contest!
Beanzerz is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #365
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

My favorite pet is my hippo: AUTISM AWARENESS. She reminds me everyday that there are many less fortunate people out there, and we should be glad for out health
Old 04-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #366
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

One of my favorite pets would have to be the Beagle. It is one of the cutest pets I own and probably overall one of the cutest. They're so soft and will just melt you with their eyes. My Beagle Lily was my 4th pet. We went to Hallmark not really knowing what we were getting but she caught our eye the minute we got in!!

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #367

Pokefan563 is on a distinguished road

my first pets were the polar bear and the golden retriever and then my jack russel terrier
Pokefan563 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #368
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite webkinz? A very hard decision,concidering I don't really like picking favorites.xDD
But I must say,my favorite webkinz is my very messy,over-loved[in plush form] persian cat,Snowpuff.I got her three years ago,from my grandparents. Let's just say after I got her,the addiction just grew.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #369

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

My favorite Webkinz pet is my Mystical Panda. I bought the trading card with her code after I became addicted to Webkinz since it was pretty expensive, but it was worth it for such a cool pet.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #370

yak1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am from NC and I have 2 teenagers. My oldest son was the one who gave me my first Webkinz ... It was the Bullfrog, his name is Slimmy ( my other son named him). I have been a member of Webkinz since Mother's Day 5 years ago.

My favorite pet is my first one, Slimmy. But I play with my yorkie the most, she is a girl and I love to change her outfits when I get new clothes for her. I have another fav that I just adopted. It is my Carosel Horse, Carrie.

I just want to say Thank You to WI for all the updates and keeping us all VERY well inofrmed.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz