Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #301
Lil Kinz
Coco Mocho Coco is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

The pet that I love the most is my beagle, named lilly, I own a beagle and they are so cute no matter how old they are. I am a beage lover
Coco Mocho Coco is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #302
flowergoddess1200
Webkinz :)

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is Flint he is my Emperor dragon my first webkinz. I play the game all night so i could get him the wizard theme and i got him the dragon bed so he would be happy. I feel like he is my pet and i want him to be happy
gothfairy is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:52 PM   #303

vampirewolf is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is my Arctic Wolf. My children got it for my birthday in 2009. I always helped them do their daly activities and helped them keep track of contests and rare items on their accounts, so they bought me one of my own. He was so pretty and looked real. His name is Edward and still is my favorite even though I have 30 now.
vampirewolf is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #304
thecats2 is on a distinguished road

Oh this is soooo sooo cool!!! alright my favorite pet in ALLL of webkinz world is.....drumrolll please......THE SHERBET BUNNY!!! thats why im so so excited for the webkinz insider 3rd bday contest. i love the plush so much AND the virtual pet its just soo cute omg!! alright i have 2
move faves i wanna tell so here i go:

Yelllow lab its SO CUTE!! mine arrived in the mail on monday.
Pink and white dog its also adorable!!! anyway thanks for reading!!
thecats2 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #305
ishing for more

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

Mine is my bubblegum cheeky cat. she is soooooo cute! i love her smmile!
kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #306

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

My favorite is my first webbie, a Brown Arabian named Sugar. She is just so pretty and nice-looking! She always stands out against my other webkinz; there's just that something about her that I love so much!
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #307

socogo is on a distinguished road

my favorite pet is my very first pet DuckDuck the Easter Duck.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #308

granny50 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz pet is my bullfrog Zippy. My husband bought me the original frog for our Anniversary and I threw away the tag not knowing what a wonderful adventurous world that belong to that code. Upon my daughter getting a Webkinz of her own, he then bought me Zippy as a replacement code. Zippy will always be special and my favorite. Zippy loves the Academy and has had a tough time with the Agility class, but stuck it out and finished all ten levels. Zippy loves to play Zingoz Pop and after months of practice won a trophy. Zippy loves to collect the Rare Themes and is having fun chasing the two new themes. Three Cheers for Webkinz and Zippy.
granny50 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #309
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

First of all Thank You WI for this Amazing Contest!

Its hard to pick favorites but I would have to say my favorite pet is Evona my lil Chihuahua. She was the first Webkinz I ever got and she is the one that started it all She loves making new rooms/designing and wearing pretty clothing.
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #310
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a Webkinz mom! The kids got me hooked about 1 yr ago. We were in a gift shop when I saw and brought my first webkinz-Amanda the American Cocker Spaniel. I may have about 70 plus webkinz but I always go back playing with "Amanda"(she was named after my cocker who
went to doggie heaven 7 yrs ago.). She seems to have the best of the clothing furshings ect!

:acs:
beadprincess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz