Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #291
Lil Kinz

AshnBritsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is forsure my first webkinz which is a dalmatian! She was given to me because my first dog is a Dalmatian and they are both named Sammie! My poor dog is very old, but my Sammie Webkinz will live forever!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #292
hat a beautiful
Webkinz :)

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is my mountain goat! My friend gave it to me after I got back from Glacier National Park! I saw sme mounatin goats really high up on a mountaint and I was raving about them and then my friend got me it and I was so exciited!
macfriend is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #293

Gambit is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is the first one that I registered. He is a cow named Moooose. I have worked with Moooose to complete Doug the Dogs Gem Missions and am working on earning his Diploma at the Kinzville Academy, only two Basic Pet Courses to complete and I am working on Level 9 in one and Level 10 in the other. I try to make sure that he gets time to play in our garden as well as work out his brain at Quizzy's. But he likes to have fun by running on a treadmill or bouncing on a trampoline. We enjoy playing Zingoz Pop in the arcade and also Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles.

Gambit is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #294

snarkoutgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite pet is my Lava Dragon. I named him Acheron, after the villain in the Thurdsay Next series of books, whose name was Acheron Hades. (the lava part made me think of hades)

My Acheron is not a villain, though. Although he does tend to dress as a pirate... hmmm....
Old 04-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #295
Lil Kinz
Money King is an unknown quantity at this point

My best pet ever is my golden retriever, named Money King, I named him that because that was my slogan when I ran for treasurer at school. I didn't win, but I had a great experience and I love the gold tuxedo, the e-tore kinz cash bed that I have for my pet
Money King is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #296
lgallu

lgallu will become famous soon enough

It is so difficult to pick one webkinz as my very favorite pet! Up until yesterday I would say it probably would have been Vlad my bat, I'm Romanian, so the name is suitable and I just think he's cute. I have several animals that are very dear to my heart because I named them in someway after my father who passed away 2 1/2 years ago. But, yesterday I adopted Gracie the endangered Asian elephant and I truly think she is my favorite. I love the look of her but more importantly the meaning and purpose that webkinz is trying to get across about endangered animals. I will not be able to afford every single endangered animal, but when I can I will be getting one now and then.
lgallu is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #297
Lil Kinz
shelf77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never won anything from here i hope i am doing this right. I can not choose just one as a favorite I love them all
shelf77 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #298
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my favourite pet will always be my very first webkinz, a velvety elephant named VELVETY. elephants are one of my favourite webkinz! his room is a jungle theme with his PSI, i love it! when i'm bored, i will buy styling outfits from PJ'S outlet for her. there is an elephant fountain in her room for her.
she was a very nice gift to recieve. without her, i wouldn't have a account right now.
i love to bring her into the clubhouse.:el1:
Old 04-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #299
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Spike, my sabre-toothed tiger is my fav webkinz, by far. He lives outdoors in a cemetery, near his girlfriend Buffy tVS. They both are clothes-horses, and have each of their outfit slots filled to capacity. Spike particularly enjoys his Count Dracula outfit, naturally.
derring do is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #300

marie17 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz would have to be my first the collie named Lady. I love collies and have one myself and was glad that webkinz had a collie to be my online pet. I love all my pets dearly but i have to say since Lady was my first i love her slightly more than my other pets.
marie17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz