Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #271
Kinokiita
Webkinz :)
Kinokiita is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I have two favorite Webkinz: my charcoal cat (Variolla Haiiro) and my panda (Hoshirin Fuji).
Kinokiita is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #272
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

My favorite Webkinz pet would probably be my duck, Puddles. :easter: She likes to go to the clubhouse to talk with her friends. She is so cute and ducks are one of my favorite animals, so through all of my other pets, my Puddles must be the best!
1998Sweet is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #273
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I would have to say that my very first pet is always be the most special in my heart. Her name is Midnight and she is the one that started the whole Webkinz addition that I refuse to get help for. LOL Although she may not be at the first position in the list of pets I still play with her everyday. She will be my first Academy Graduate and as a Mother I am very proud of her. She is and always will be my first with me.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #274
Lil Kinz
Roxann1058 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my koala. Her name is Paislee. She was my first pet and what started this whole crazy addiction!
Roxann1058 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #275

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite webkinz pet is the duck. I love ducks and grew up with them. I sleep with the duck and make sure it is well taken care of. I likes to play games with me on webkinz world.:easter:
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #276

adiern is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite and first webkinz pet is Sarah, my yellow labrador. I adopted Sarah after my three boys started playing webkinz. My family has two labrador family members so it was only fitting that my first webkinz be a labrador too! My children and I just love to play webkinz everyday!!
adiern is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #277
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite pet is my very first Webkinz. Her name is Winky and she is a white terrier. I'd like to thank her for getting me addicted to Webkinz World!! I like to dress her up in retired clothing and make her feel special since she was living in my Webkinz mansion first lol. I have over 150 Webkinz now and five accounts. Thanks Winky for all the fun!!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #278
meow9247 !!
Gifted

meow9247 is a jewel in the roughmeow9247 is a jewel in the rough

out of my eight webkinz, i will have to say my hilmalayan is my favorite. Liberty is so cute and she is so smart! When Oats, my clydesdale, isnt at the Academy and my moose, Abercrombie, isn't trading gems, i'm with Liberty!
meow9247 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:04 PM   #279

wollywolf99 is on a distinguished road

Wow! just tell about my favorite pet huh? well i guess my favorite pet would be the signature tiger that i have had for almost 2 weeks now but he is really cute and is really silly to! and also if i won a code i could put it on him and make him look more cool!
wollywolf99 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #280
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

Hi all! My oldest daughter's favourite Webkinz is her first Webkinz, a dog called "Biscuit." You can see him in my avatar. My daughter chose the dog because she has no real pet dog, and he is so cute!
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz