Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #251
Webkinz :)

tawn has a spectacular aura abouttawn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favourite webkinz is my Love Puppy! My kids had received webkinz from an aunt for Christmas of 2006 and as most good parents I was taking care of the pets for them and earning kinzcash. When the Love Puppy came out not long after, I had to have it. I remember calling store after store looking for one. Finally, I found a store with 2 left so I ran out right away and got it (now I wish I had gotten both ).
tawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #252
petsplus

Petsplus is an unknown quantity at this point

One of My favorite webbies is my husky, Spuncky. He was my very first webkinz, But I also love dudley, my Penguin.
Petsplus is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #253
katworm is on a distinguished road

I have two favorites! My first is SnoPea, a white terrier. She was my very first Webkinz. Some friends came to visit. She and her daughter showed me what Webkinz was all about, took me to buy one, and I was hooked! My other favorite is Greta Marie, a brown dachshund. She is named after my 17 year old dachshund mix.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #254
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite pet is Marina the manatee. I remember how excited I was when a manatee was coming out!! It was a dream come true! My two favorite things came together! It was really awesome! Marina will always hold a special place in my heart!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #255
spreisler is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is Yo-Mama the Llama. First of all because I got her on sale at the Hallmark store. Yo-Mama also has such a great name and every time I'm in the clubhouse I get compliments on her.
spreisler is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #256
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

My favorite pet was also my first pet. He's a raccoon named Bandit. I thought he was so adorable in the store but my kids had eyes only for the dogs. I kept trying to convince them how adorable this raccoon was but they wanted nothing to do with it. Finally I bought him and told my kids I was going to adopt him and make an account for myself. It started out as just a way to help my kids get things for their accounts but now 3 years later, I have about 25 pets. But none will ever be as special as Bandit.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #257

laurieangel is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz pet is HowNow the brown cow. He is small cute and lots of fun! In real life he is very cuddly and has funny expressions when you move him around. On line his motions are so cute and when you dress him he always looks so cool. I am very glad I received him as a present! Thank you WebkinzInsider for all you do for Us!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #258
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

This contest is fun. I love reading the neat stories about people's favorite Webkinz. Since I was a little girl I wanted a white persian cat with big blue eyes, but the pure breds are very expensive. When I finally talked my husband into getting one for me we began to research them and found they can be prone to medical problems and high vet bills. "The gift that just keeps giving." I was so sad to let that idea go then my kids bought me a Persian Lil'kinz for my birthday. That was three years ago. We are all completely addicted to everything Webkinz now, but my favorite part of Webkinz will always be my first Webby, Lil Muffy Persian! The kids tease Muffy about being spoiled and pampered. But everyone loves her and takes care of her even my husband! She is definitely the princess of my virtual house!
As a side note I have to add: I have probably spent more on Webkinz than I ever would have that real cat, vet bills and all!!

Last edited by MyPersian; 04-30-2010 at 01:02 PM..
MyPersian is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #259
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

One of my favorite pets is my Koala bear, Kobe. My first two pets were a Polar bear and Kobe. My parents got these for me when I was recovering from surgery in the Fall of 2007. I had several months of recovery in front of me and they wanted to help with something that would be enjoyable while passing the time. I was immediately "hooked" and now nearly three years later, I still love playing with my Wekinz. Since that time, several in my family have been introduced to Webkinz ... and we all have SO much fun with our online pets. Kobe loves to walk around with his Crown of Wonder. He plays on the Pirate ship and often visits Egypt. He is very friendly and is always glad to see me.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:14 PM   #260
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

My favorite webkinz is Maya my husky
she has the best clothes, items, food, and toys
that i can get my my hands on
I don't really know why she's my fav
she's not even my first pet
but she's the one i think is the best:husky:
Arya is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz