Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #241
Webkinz :)
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I have over 200 Webkinz's. My favorite pet is the first one I got. It was a chocolate Lab. His name is Godiva. He has been my pet since I joined in 2007. Since then have purchased a lot of pets. But Godiva is aways there waiting for me. He always is smiling, excited to see me, and a joy to own. Since my sister is allergic to dogs so as a child I never owned a dog. Godiva is my dog I never had
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #242

lovekat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

my fav. would be the gold and white cat!!! i first got him on easter 2007 and named him tuna. he was the insperation on adopting more webkinz cuase i didn't want him to get lonley.
lovekat is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #243

starlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonder

My favorite pet is my Guinea Pig "Cutie Pie"! She was my first pet. When I saw her I just had to have her. I love her chubby wubby cheeks and her little pink nose. She has the cutest smile on Webkinz. I love all my pets, but the first one always holds a special place in your heart.
starlet is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:19 PM   #244

Olin Froid is on a distinguished road

my favorite is snow, he was the first of the family of webkinz we have
Olin Froid is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 PM   #245
Go Tim Tebow!

tjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of lighttjsie is a glorious beacon of light

My fav pet is my Rainbow Aromdillo, Rainbow. She is SOOOO cute and loves taking baths in her bath tub. She is my latest pet. Thanks for holding such a cool contest!
tjsie is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #246

uragooddog will become famous soon enough

My favorite pet... this is a toss up between my magical retriever and my WHITE(!) Yorkie. The MR is cool looking, but it looks best with only a hat on, in my opinion. Although the webkinz yorkie was originally made in white (what were they thinking?), I love it because it always looks cool wearing anything! I get better trades with her "fashion statement" than I do the magical retriever. Who would have thought?
uragooddog is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:29 PM   #247
gabigirls
Lil Kinz

gabigirls is on a distinguished road

Lets see, hands down my favorite webkinz is my snowman Neva. She is so cute. I love that she stands up so i can really see all of the cool outfits I buy for her. I love that she is so unique (like me!) And most importantly I named her after my favorite dog that was a Alaskan Malamute/Siberian Husky hybrid! So even though we don't have he anymore (had to give her away, sniff) I still have a way to remember her always!
gabigirls is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:30 PM   #248
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

My favorite pet is my peppermint puppy.
Why? Because both me and my BFF aerobunni have them and mine Peppermint Puppies name is "Wynter" and her's is named "Summer". So we go around the clubhouse being "Wynter and Summer". Its really cute. (:

Here he is:

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for the wonderful contest guys!

~xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #249
soccermom2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my Whimsy Dragon. I named her Delaney after my daughter who bought her for me. We were out shopping one day when my daughter said "Mommy, you are always buying things for me, and I want buy something for you for once." So she asked me to pick out any Webkinz I wanted and I chose the Whimsy Dragon. My daughter paid for it with her very own money. It wasn't my birthday or Mother's Day or any other holiday, but it will always be a very special occasion in my heart.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #250

ScamperKermit is on a distinguished road

My favorite would have to be the Magical Retriever! He is just so cute, especially his expressions. I was given a Lil' Kinz for a Valentines present this year and have just gone wild collecting Webkinz. They are all so adorable and soft. I have over 250 webbies now (counted last night); and still can't stop grabbing ones I haven't got or seen before.

Having these guys are so great as I cannot add to my real animal collection anymore as real pets need space to themselves. But the neat thing to me is that my favorite cat, Cappuccino was ignoring me for leaving for a week, yet after I started collecting webkinz, he has come back to me. And he loves to play with them too. (For those worried about it, he does NOT destroy them, he has even been known to groom one or two!)

I also really love the frogs . I got my husband a tye-dye frog as his nickname is Kermit. He is not into the webkinz, but he tolerates my collecting them without complaint. What a guy!
ScamperKermit is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz