Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:44 AM   #231
Webkinz :)

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

every webkinz that i have bought is an extra special favorite because thats why i had to have that one in particular. they are all so awesome!! so i wil tell you about my latest favorite.

Her name is Americus. She is a Velvety Elephant. When I saw her I was so excited because she was different from all the other elephants I have ever seen. She is so soft and cuddly with beautiful tusks and adorable toes. She likes to wear the Fairy Falls Forest Tiara to show everyone else how extra special she is.
inncntgurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #232

oliverbm is on a distinguished road

My favourite webkinz is my new Black and White cheeky dog - "Cookiedough".

He has such a cheeky face and loves having his soft belly tickled. He would love a pharaohs headdress to wear so he can dream of being King in his Egyptian bed.
:bwc d:
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #233

libertykin is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my first, a lil kinz named, kittykin meow. She is
named after my cat, Kitty Bartholomeow. Kittykin was a birthday gift
from my grandson, who got it all started, and I've been lovin' it
ever since. Wi is the best.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #234
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my manatee which I named after my daughter Sanya. Manatees are Sanya's favorite animal. Sanya was the first in our family to get a Webkinz (and of course it was a manatee.) They are gentle loving creatures and it's fun to be able to play with one in Webkinz World.
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #235

dolphin13 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz is my blufadoodle "Bojangles" I got her for my birthday this year after we ate at my favorite place to eat, Bojangles.I have only been on webkinz for about six months now and I LOVE it. I love getting new and exclusive items. My sister has doing webkinz for a couple of years and she got me hooked!
dolphin13 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #236
Ksfb is on a distinguished road

46 pets and going strong. By far my favorite is the Signature Short Hair Yorkie. I named mine after my 14 year yorkie named Angus. The Webkinz pet looks just like my baby when he first came home!
Ksfb is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #237
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

First I've got to say thanks to all of the kindness of all the WI members who took the time to donate so many codes once again. You are all totally amazing.

The kiddos have many different Webbies and the favorites have changed time and again.
But as of late the top of the list is the Endangered Bengal Tiger.

It's the favorite animal at the zoo and the only cat ever wanted as a pet (so the plush is the next best thing)
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #238

orangeracecar is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is my first pet my polar bear is Zach. He is well loved and no longer white. It has been on many different trips.
orangeracecar is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #239

ladyb266 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I do webkinz with my daughter and it is a lot of fun!! Our favorite webkinz pet is sophie, the Springer Spaniel. She is sooo cute and fun to dress. We were very excited to play along on Webkinz Day this year. it was our first Webkinz Day and we dressed Sophie up in the Sparkler Hat and the ice skating outfit. We went around wishing everyone a Happy Webkinz Day and enjoyed collecting rockets from Goober. Thanks very much for all our fun we are having to play with Sophie online.
Heidi & Brooke
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSophie.jpg (16.0 KB, 1 views)
ladyb266 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #240

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

My Lil'Kinz hippo Hildie was my first webkinz -- and will always be my favorite.
Hildie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz