Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #211
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

What a great contest. My favorite pet would have to be my Love Lion. I am a LEO and I absolutely LOVE male lions So I was so excited to see a LOVE Lion coming out, I didn't think I'd be getting one since I only get a new Webkinz every few months or so, but in February I ended up in the hospital with pancreatitis and I was in there for 2 weeks, spent Valentine's day in the hospital as well., My sister who is in college FSU lives about 4 hours away sent me a Love Lion cuz she knew how much I wanted one. Getting the Love Lion was more special than receiving flowers that would eventually die. I named him King of Heartz And he's my favorite out of all my webbies. I was so blessed to get him even after they announced his retirement!!!

Thanks for the contest WI, it was great reading through a few entries
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #212
Lil Kinz
michmich26 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz is Punky the Alley Cat. I bought him because he looked like my cat Punky, who at the time was my baby. Since then, I have had a little baby girl and unfortunately Punky had to find a new home. I miss him very much, but every time I go on Webkinz I am reminded of him. Instead of being my furry baby at home, he has now become my virtual baby in Webkinz world.
michmich26 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:11 AM   #213
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

My favorite pet is my first pet that my son gave me, I was debating on whether I should log it into his account or create my own. I didn't know that I would get so addicted to webkinz. My son gave me a cocker spaniel cuz he got two for christmas in 2007.

Rose is my first webkinz, named after a character Rose Tyler from Doctor Who. I pretty much only play with Rose unless i've adopted a new pet. Rose has over 80 rooms made from every theme from the wshop and curio shop. The only room she doesn't have is the hockey theme. Rose has all the latest fashions from the wshop, kinzstyle and estore. When I go camping or stay somewhere over night my stuffed dog Rose comes with me. Rose is the greatest dog ever, she don't need to go to the bathroom or need a walk and never ever gets fleas.

When my children grow up, move out and I get bored, then I will buy a real dog and name her Rose after my favorite webkinz pet.

And on my other account Oreo (blk n whit cheeky dog) is my favorite pet, he is also my first pet on that account. Poor Oreo is bald, so I always keep a hat on him, gotta go write an accounting exam, cheers

Last edited by wabbitslayer77; 04-30-2010 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: can't say ***, so i put bathroom instead
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #214

ginnyspets1a is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Webkinz Insider,
1 would like just to tell you a little bit about my favorite webkinz pet. It is an American Golden named Honey. She is special to me because she was named for a real dog that passed away.
She is about the same color as my real dog was and sometimes i cuddle her and pretend that she is my real dog. She also is just pretty and fun to play with, but all my webkinz pets are special.
Thank you,
ginnyspets1a
Old 04-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #215
akbalas will become famous soon enough

I am really happy with each of my webkinz. They all have their own personalities!
Akorn, the chipmonk is especially sassy and self-assured. She knows herself well and can handle Bananaz, the alpa webbie in the pack.
Akorn---you go girl!!!
lov ya,
:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #216

shana519 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its hard to me to choose just one since I work at a zoo with animals on a daily basis, but I would have to say my favorite pet is Herbie my turtle. She reminds me of the tortoises I work with and how they are cute and so friendly.

Thank you WI for all your great contests, I can't always make it online to get free things so I greatly appreciate everything you do!!
shana519 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #217
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I have soooooooo many webbies that I adore, but my fave is still my first, Veronica the chocolate lab, in my avatar. I could have given her a name that had to do with chocolate, but I wanted to name her after a character from Archie Comics. I wanted a bulldog for my first webbie, and I would've named him Archie, but my sister couldn't find one at the store. She really liked the lab, so that's what she bought me. I eventually got a bulldog named Archie. But looking back, I'm glad I got the chocolate lab first!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #218

DsPngnPrncss673 is on a distinguished road

It is so hard to pick just one favorite... I love all of my webkinz equally! But, if I absolutely had to pick, I would say that my baby Penguin is my favorite. She is so sweet and cuddly, and she just looks so adorable in her little playpen!
DsPngnPrncss673 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:26 AM   #219
Lil Kinz
curlybear is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you kidding !?!?! To pick one !?!?! Impossible !! It is like saying which of
your kids do you like best

curlybear is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:27 AM   #220

chookie is on a distinguished road

My first pet was a lil kinz koala for mother's day so I would stop playing on my kids accounts! lol. She is my favorite to watch walk around it looks so funny. I have to say though that Goobster my beagle is probably my favorite. He is a little goober and his room came gray so I added red walls and the wacky scientist theme. I also love playing Goober's game so obviously I really loved collecting rockets from Goober with my little goober guy this past week to celebrate webkinz day! I think Webkinz Insider is awesome for the information, the friendly webbies and all the contests! thanks everyone for the stories to read - love them.
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz