Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 10:43 AM   #201
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Our favorite pets are the Bulldog and the Snowman. The bulldog was our very first Webkinz and was actually purchased because we collect stuffed bulldogs and this one was super cute. When cousins started getting Webkinz of their own, we decided it was time to register Ike, named after the dog from an old dog food commercial we loved. We added a Lil Bulldog, Vike, later on, but unlike Ike, Vike's outfit doesn't change much since we have to keep a certain helmet on him at all times.
As for the snowman, even though people call him a 'duck' because he resembles the Webkinz Easter duck, we think he's the most fun to watch in Webkinz World because of the way he walks and does the activities we learn by finishing jobs at the Academy. We wish the W-Shop (now the clothing machine) would sell a bucket to put on No-Man's head since that is the key ingredient to the snowmen we build in real life, but we've settled for the umbrella hat that you can win on vacation. We certainly don't want him to melt! Our Webkinz plush does have a green metal bucket on his head that we got at a craft store, but it tends to cover his eyes.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #202
Webkinz :)

Pelfre is on a distinguished road

My favorite is Rosabelle, my Lil White Terrier ... she is sweet and follows me from the very beginning!
Pelfre is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #203

Tabby von Tabby is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is a dalmatian on my mom's account. Her name is Zoey, and she seems to have a personality all her own. She is so cute and so sweet.
Tabby von Tabby is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #204

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Our favorite is Blackberry the little black bear. Probably because she was the first, received as a birthday present. She started it all...
Talini is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #205
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite Webkinz pet is my Signature Raccoon Nutmeg. Nutmeg was my first Signature Webkinz and I love her so much.
laurenbay5 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #206
changes2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is [IMG]http://profile.ak.*****.net/v226/1744/66/n1176259995_8532.jpg[/IMG] - he rides with my husband and me all over the country. We are insurance adjusters who go to different locations to settle claims. I love looking up at my guy and seeing him looking back at me. The picture is taken next to a quartz crystal laden rock that we found in Arkansas! (The rock does not stay on the dash all the time -- too dangerous). I play Webkinz on my laptop while my husband drives...fun way to pass the time while enjoying the ride....life's good! Webkinz, travel and nature -- all together!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:00 AM   #207

ddog3325 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorit webkinz pet is the walrus, because I got kissed on the cheak by a baby walrus when I was 7.
ddog3325 is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #208
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite pet is my newest, The Dazzle Dacshund, I think that she is so so so cute, and I love dacshunds!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #209
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

My favorite would be Wildhunt, my very first Webkinz. He's been around for awhile now and has had a great time hanging out with the WI Party-goers in The Coral Cove and figuring out all the in-and-outs of Webkinz Rally.
wildhunt is offline Male
Old 04-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #210

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

My fav webkinz has to be my lovely lamb or chipmunk, my chipmunk i got from my auntie but my lamb i love dressing up in cool clothes! it has been a superhero chipette witch dwarf snow white and elvis presley
12Mitchp is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz