Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #181
Lil Kinz

horsecrazy98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite webkinz is the 'Lil Kinz Horse, because she was my first pet, and two of my friends got her for me for my birthday! So I have two named Calicoe and Coffeecup!
horsecrazy98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #182
Lil Kinz
Velvetwon is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

It's hard to say which is my favorite! My newest kinz is my Rainbow Armadillo. She's not only pretty on Webkinz but she's a beautiful stuffed kinz too! I love her sparkley toe nails which you don't see in webkinz world. I love the way she walks around "my room". She is so colorful the only thing she needs is a pretty hat.http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es/smitten.gif
Velvetwon is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:06 AM   #183
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

My favorite is my latest. It's a Blue Hippo I got yesterday for Webkinz Day. When I was thinking of names for her, I remembered what I saw on this site about people naming their blue webkinz "Autism Awareness". I made her a very special room and like to make clothes for her. (I've already made her a dress). She is my favorite because whenever I see her name, it reminds me of how much people care about the cause.
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 AM   #184
dumhart3
Webkinz :)

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

:cs:My favorite pet is Cookie my Cocker Spaniel. He is very special to me because he was my first Webkinz and one of the first Webkinz released.(and still not retired!) Lastly, he's...... "The dawg on the fwont of da tag! He's as famous as famous can be....":cs:
Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #185
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

My favorite pet is my webkinz Irish Setter. I had just had a radiation treatment and was literally radioactive (and sick) from the pill last year. I had to stay holed up in a hotel room to prevent my kiddos from the radiation I was actually emitting!!! Each of the three days I was there, my hubby would come to the door of the hotel and knock. And each time there was a little present there with a card to cheer me up. One of those days - the one after my worst night when I felt really sick and had a terrible migraine and was on my own, I opened the door to find a webkinz Irish Setter there. It made me smile that I was loved so much that my hubby would go out of his way each day to go shopping (something he hates) and then drive to the hotel just to be there for me. And with my new webbie, it provided me with some distraction during the day so that the day seemed to pass faster. Her name is Ginger and she is my favorite! ♥
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #186
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

♥♥My favorite Webkinz is the Sherbet Bunny. I've wanted it for so long, it's so cute, and so soft. And SO pretty! I've gotten one recently, her name is Kibbles. She has puffed up cheeks and short, slick ears. I ♥ her sooo much! When I got her, I actually started crying! That is how much I love the Sherbet Bunny. ♥♥
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #187
Lil Kinz

sbaldasare is an unknown quantity at this point

Ellie the Elephant is my favorite and also my 1st Webkinz. My son loves to hold her while he's sleeping. He takes good care of my Ellie for me!
sbaldasare is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #188
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

my favorte webkinz is the brown dog. my brown dog is named brownie. she is my favorte because she is super cute and i love her psi!
knuths is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #189

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

My favorite webkinz is one that my husband gave me so I could play games with my son. The Webkinz is an Easter lamb named, Miss Chevious.
He loves to play Dogbeards Bath Tub with me and it is very neat to be able to connect with him.
Miss Chevious is very special to me because she is a link between me and my son. He has autism, and sometimes it is hard to connect with him. Webkinz and Miss Chevious have been a wonderful for being able to spend quality time with my son. The bonus is that he loves to go "night-night" with the little lamb.
Thank you webkinz for a safe and wonderful way for parents to connect with their children.
Attached Images
File Type: jpglamb.jpg (3.4 KB, 31 views)
kewaldo is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:24 AM   #190
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

My favorite webkinz has to be Star, my Orce Whale. She was my first webkinz, and she is adorable! I have enjoyed her so much, her fur used to be soft as silk, but now it is worn with love.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz