Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 09:51 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

Roxxanica is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favourite pet is my first one, a giraffe. I called her Giffy and I fell inlove the first moment I saw her in the shop. That's how all this Webkinz madness stared!
Roxxanica is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #172
Lil Kinz
yojen is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my American Buffalo, Takonka. I like him because he was my first and my kids bought him for me so I could play Webkinz with them
Old 04-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #173
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

My favorite pet is my ribbon unicorn. I found her at JC Penneys in the men's section (no...there is no more to that story...lol). I went back to the Childrens Dept to see if I could find another one, but she was the last one...and I have never seen another one since! The stitching on her is absolutely beautiful! This webbie is truly a work of art!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:53 AM   #174

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

Hi, I am 5moody. I have been on webkinzs for 3years on my own account (on kids account 4yr). I have fell in love with the :goo:white google. It was the same year that my grandmother died, so i named her Betty after her. Betty is my main pet. Yes, I have others but I do all the actives with Betty and she gets the best of everything. I just love the way she walks around the rooms and how some clothes don't fit her just right. I like playing with her the best. She means more to me than the others. Just for the for the reson that she reminds me of my grandmother. :goo:Betty is soft, cuddlely, and always has a smile for me. I love Betty very much.

Thanks,
5moody
5moody is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #175
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

my favorite pet is my first pet... Truffles, the sea otter.
he is my favorite because i got it for my birthday
i think that the sea otters are soooo cute, the real and my first webkinz -Truffles.
i love Truffles very much, and he is very cute, soft, and... sweet!!!
nici is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #176

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

My favorite Webkinz pet is Dudley my pug. Dudley was the first real pug I owned. When Webkinz came out with a pug stuffy my niece game me the stuffy for a gift and told me to join WW. I put it off for three months but she kept persisting and when I finally entered my code I was so thrilled with Webkinz that I now have 12 stuffies and I play Webkinz daily.
karefrie is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #177
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

My favorite pet is Precious, our Love Puppy. It was given to me as a Valentine gift by my grandchildren in 2007, and I used it to start my own account. Until then, I had been playing Webkinz on my daughter's account. Precious was named after our Pekingese poodle we had at the time. We called her "PP" after "Precious Pup", or "Pekinese Poodle", or perhaps her favorite activity when we first got her - I'm not sure which - but she passed away in 2008 at the ripe old age of 18, and we'll always miss her. Whenever I look at my love puppy I think of her.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #178
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

My favorite pet is the pegasus. I started Webkinz a little later and so she was retired when I started. I was so excited to get her for Christmas last year. She sits proudly on top of my Webkinz pile. Thanks so much for the chance to get this!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #179
sharkgoddess is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is my shark, Bruce. I LOVE great white sharks, even spent 30 days in South Africa doing research on them. They are such lovely, and misunderstood, creatures. They are quite often viewed as ugly, mindless killing machines. But the Webkinz shark is so super cute, it is just the way I always see them! =) I just couldn't resist buying the one the DAY they came out in our area, and I spent the month before they were released checking to stores to see if anyone would put them out early. I just LOVE my Bruce!
sharkgoddess is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #180
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite pet today is my Afgan Hound. Her name is Audra. She loves dressing up and getting her hair done because she is a girly girl. Audra can also throw on some jeans and clean litter from Kinzville Park; she is doing very well at recycling. "It's very nice to meet you," Audra says smiling brightly. She wasn't my first pet and my newest pet is usually the favorite of the day. I love them all .

Last edited by fairy589; 04-30-2010 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: I made a mistake. oops
fairy589 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz