Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #1721
WERPSU

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

The Hippo is my favorite animal from Webkinz. I collect hippo.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #1722
Webkinz :)

bunnyzRock is on a distinguished road

Rabbits and more rabbits. I am not sure what rabbit is my favorite, I really like the marshmallow bunny. It is really soft. the sherbet bunny i love the colors.
bunnyzRock is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #1723
Lil Kinz
daisymay64 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is My Whimsy Dragon, Pinkie because she's really cute and I had a hard time finding her.
daisymay64 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #1724
Kims mom is a jewel in the roughKims mom is a jewel in the rough

My favorite webkinz is my black cat "Spooky", Her bedroom is Wizard themed and I have created a Halloween room for an extra living space.

Kims mom is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:48 PM   #1725
tyxy12
Lil Kinz

tyxy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite webkinz is definitely my clydesdale:clyde: London because my bf gave her to me! she is sooo adorable and i love to play with her on webkinz world!

tyxy12 is my username so friend me!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:49 PM   #1726
Call me BUNNY the

ShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of light

I think that my favorite pets has to be the Timber Wolf. I have always loved Wolves ever since I was little. I got my Timber wolf for b-day and I have always loved it since.
ShaileneSpaniel is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #1727
Lil Kinz
WKSteph is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is the Clydesdale. It was my very first Webkinz. I got it for Christmas in my stocking. I named her Brownie and she is very worn out from all my love. :clyde:
WKSteph is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #1728

72670 is on a distinguished road

Is this still going?? if it is.. well... my fav webkinz would have to be.... hmm this is a hard one.. cuz i have above 30 webbiezz umm...well... b4.. it used to be my raccoon. she was my favorite little animal in the whole world when i was 9 and 10 i used to sleep with her and bring her everywhere with me!! it was really fun.. i wish i cud bring my webbiez everywhere cuz there awesome but now im 12 and its kind of embarrassing but... who CAN'T like webkinz u know? sighs.... but now my favoritw webbie is a timber wolf and i had her since..... lets see... when i was 11.. and... u know she's always there for me when im depressed and i feel really good about that. That is also how my sugar glider (not a webkinz, another little beanie baby) came to be. i wish they would make a sugar glider webkinz tho.. umm yes.. ive had my glider since i was 7-8 and she is my favorite with my timberwolf little animal and im so happy to have them and im soooo greatful and lots of ppl are like "omg u play with webkinz????" and im just like "yah, got a problem, there awesum unlike u" and i love my webkiiiiieeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
72670 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #1729
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

My latest favorite pet is our new endangered tiger Benjamin. He is so soft! My DD has been playing and sleeping with him and I keep finding him in places all around the house. Its so nice to see her playing with her webbies!
Rinny is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #1730
Lil Kinz
kidwithclarinet is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to enter the Pharoh contest please. It would be sooooooooo awsome if i won wish me luck
kidwithclarinet is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz