Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #161
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

It's hard to choose a favorite, but I would have to say that my favorite pet is my signature golden retriever, Wafflez. When I had cataract surgery last June, and was recovering in a darkened room on a recliner, she was so soft and cuddly. I really appreciated having her there with me all afternoon.
Serena is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #162
Webkinz :)

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

Hi, To tell you about my favorite pet is to tell you about Dexter my yellow lab! He was my first Webkinz given to my by my great friend, Who insisted i lwould love Webkinz. Well he is my go to guy every where i go in webkinz world. With his kind face. So that is my favorite webkinz, Because it was my first and because it came from my greastest friend! Thank you
chindio is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #163
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

My favorite webkinz pet is Copper, my cocker spaniel! He is very special to me because he was my first webkinz that I ever got, back in Dec. 2007. Now, I have over 50 webkinz, but he still remains my favorite!
catzrock is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #164
Lil Kinz
MONTJAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Its hard to pick favorites, I love em all!!! But I would have to say that my favorite is the black bear because he was my very first introduction to webknz world!!!
MONTJAN is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:45 AM   #165

PrincessBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my pet hippo, Benny. I had just had my son Ben when I found Benny in the store. His chubby little body and innocent face reminded me of my son. I had to buy him! Ben now falls asleep and goes on many adventures with Benny. Thank you Webkinz and Webkinz Insider for bringing more joy to our lives.
PrincessBebe is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:45 AM   #166

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Like so many of us, my first pet is my favorite pet. My daughter found a hippo in a Hallmark store. I knew nothing about Webkinz, but hippos are my favorite animal. I got it for her, but she was having trouble setting up her account. I agreed to help her and I've been hooked on Webkinz ever since. We named the hippo OHIppO, since we got him in OHIO. We now have six accounts, and I stopped counting Webkinz long ago, but we check on OHIppO every day. He's the little patriarch of the group. His original room is still his room, and although it was decorated by a beginner with nothing but W shop items, it is one of my favorite rooms.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #167
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite pet is my very first, Phineus Phrog. He brought me into a fun way of sharing with my grandkids and of communicating with them when they were away for the summer. Since Phineus, there have been many Phrog phamily additions. But I'll alway think that Phineus is the most Phabulous.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #168
hat?!?!

Taytaytime is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my signature German Shepherd.
Her name is "Lucille" Named after my real German Shepherd.
I love both sooo Much.
I knew he second I got it I was naming it Lucille.
Taytaytime is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:47 AM   #169
michlevine is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my first one - Molly the white terrier. My daughter got her for me as a gift. My kids are "too cool" to play board games as a family, but are absolutely fine with playing games together on Webkinz (we love the tournament area). It's a great family time. We also enjoy sending notes and presents back and forth!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #170
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

My favorite is the peace Puppy, because I came up with the idea! All I did was posted on the forrum in Webkinz Newz, and I guess other people liked it, because it's a Webby now! I also like it because it looks like how I described it looking. So, yep, My favorite Webkinz is a Peace Puppy!
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz