Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #1671
Lil Kinz
arien is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

I love my Clydesdale, Arista. I wanted a horse since I was little and she is absolutely perfect!She was a gift fo my first concert and I have had her for years. She's just like my and the best webkinz ever!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #1672
Keeblerann
Webkinz :)

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

My favorite webkinz is my lil kinz chocolate lab. Yes, she was my first, but she was a gift from my mom, who was in her 70's when she got into Webkins. She shared that love with me, and when she died two years ago, I inherited her account and pets. But my little chocolate lab will always be my favorite pet.

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #1673
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

My first pet, Licorice the black cat, is still my favorite of all my Webkinz. She looks great in anything I dress her in and since she was the first holiday pet, she gets to wear all the holiday outfits first. She is the only pet I have attending the academy or entering tournaments, so she gets all the perks! In WW, she is probably the only pet of mine that anyone has ever met! I do give her a break once in awhile and switch with another pet here and there, but mostly, she is the one doing all the fun things while the other kinz are lounging at home! She is still my #1!!
michls629 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #1674

AMHolly will become famous soon enough

My favorite would have to be my reindeer, Comet. All i wanted for Christmas was a webkinz reindeer. With Comet, my wish came true! I picked Comet's name because I love Christmas and I had to name him after one of Santa's reindeer. I even made him a special winter-themed room! I LOVE YOU COMET! :rdr:
AMHolly is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #1675
Lil Kinz
Albert is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

:gor:

My favourite pet is Albert a gorilla, because I think Albert Einstein was one of the outstandig physicist of the XX century, so I entiled him the most wondeful pet of WW :gor:
Old 05-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #1676
catwoman12398

jumpingymgirl98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say my favorite Webkinz is my Lil Oriole, Britches. Hes so cute the way flies around my house! He is just so precious!!!
jumpingymgirl98 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #1677

Candy 816 is a jewel in the roughCandy 816 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, wow saw this contest just in time!
Hmmm... :rac:......my favorite pet would have to be my raccoon, Meeko! I couldn't resist to name him after the raccoon from Pocahontas, both Meekos are sooo cute! He is very special to me because I got him only a few days before he was retired from WW So I'm very happy he is part of my WW family!
Candy 816 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 04:00 PM   #1678

pmd99 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz pet is the Black Lab. This is because my first pet ever was Blackie Ruff the Black Lab. I got him when I was like 7 years old and I love him so much! I also love my other pets hugely but never as much as i love Blackie Ruff
Old 05-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #1679
mmroth is on a distinguished road

My first Webkinz is my favorite. The Racoon "My Coon" reminds me of my first nephew.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #1680
Amyinms
Lil Kinz

Amyinms is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is Slowpoke the Ferret: I had 5 ferrets at one time and Slowpoke was this fat little thing that had to take breaks when playing with his family. He would run around and then fall down and rest.....it was funny to watch him and sometimes he would sleep where ever he fell down at.....
Amyinms is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz