Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #1651
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Well my fav pet is all of them lol but my most fav is my vary first one the love frog he was given to me by my hubby for valentine's day my love frogs name is valentino
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #1652

incredigirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is probably my blue rhino because she's my favorite color.
incredigirl1 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #1653
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

My favorite webkinz is penny ,my panda bear because from that first pet she open the doors to many more pets that I have grown to have fun with. Now, my 5 grandchildren have accounts also ! I get to keep an eye on their gardens for them because they know I love to work in gardens all the time and it gives us something else to talk and share.
jean1956 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #1654

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

My favorite is my lilkinz lion Aly. He was my first one and he and I have been thru a lot of things. No matter how bad life got, he was always there to let me know that I could get thru whatever the situation was. When I was diagnosed with cancer, he went to all the medical stuff. When I had to have a procedure done and they said "this will not hurt!"( LOL!), he was there for me to hold onto and distract me. Sometimes I am sure there were times he thought I was going to squeeze the stuffing right out of him, but he never said anything. And he was there for the good days, too, to rejoice at the big things and the little things, when no one else was there to party with. Regardless of what the world has thrown at me, he has been my faithful companion and I am sure he will always be there, too.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:39 PM   #1655
HOA, it's Lexi.

kinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to allkinz-sweetie is a name known to all

My favorite webkinz is my first,Quackers the google.He's my favorite because, well first She was my first webkinz and my grandma gave her to me when i was 7.My grandma passed away a few years ago ,so she's been special to me ever since....Thanks for the contest!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #1656
allisonkortz
Lil Kinz
allisonkortz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is my panda because she was my first one, and she is the one who got me hooked on to webkinz!
allisonkortz is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #1657
goomba15

k5tenn is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is my Signature Wolf, Yukon. He was my first Signature pet. He is adorable and he howls at the moon. It is sounds so cool. I really enjoy playing with him. He bounces on the trampoline in my garden and loves it!

Thank you WI
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../worshippy.gif
k5tenn is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #1658
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

My favourites webkinz pets are Melissa and Edward.
Melissa is the tree forg, I like her beacuse she's the first webkinz I had and She's very cute, and I Love Frogs!!
Edward is the American Albino, I named him from Edward Cullen of Twilight Saga. I love Edward and I love the Saga!!
ranetta is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #1659
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite webkinz will always be my first...i have recently collected some rare ones like love puppy, original cheeky cat, pegasus, sherbet bunny, mystical panda and magical retriever but it is my very first webkinz, a pink poodle named Celeste who will always be the most special...i had been playing on my nephew's account to take care of one he got for Christmas but he did not have internet at home so auntie dee took care of it...i fell in love with webkinz world...i decided on a pink poodle as my first [and at that time it was going to be the only] webkinz pet...i was trying to decide between two french girl's names...cuz poodles are typically french named...or so i thought...it was between Celeste and Gabrielle...i chose Celeste but could not let go of the name Gabrielle...i went out next day to buy my second webkinz...a white terrier and named her Gabriella [white terriers do not need to be french LOL]...i loved how soft and beautiful both plushes were...by a few days later i was hooked and buying pets handfuls at a time...i now have well over 500 pets adopted on about 9 main pet accounts...but Celeste [and Gabriella] will always be the princesses of the realm...most of my pets do not wear clothing cuz i like to see what they really look like not covered in clothing but Celeste wears a fairy falls charm tiara all the time to show her status...and both she and Gabriella wear a pink polka dot nightgown also...and i never buy e-store clothing but for those two princesses i made an exception...dee :0)
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #1660
Lil Kinz

tubah95 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love my panda the most because it was my first pet ever!!!!!!!
tubah95 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz