Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #1631
beebe500
Webkinz :)

Bernie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My St. Bernard is by far my favorite pet. I have wanted a St. Bernard as a pet ever since I was little and used to watch those cartoons where the St. Bernard would come and save people with his little beer barrel around his neck. What a hero they are!

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #1632
Sharwid
Lil Kinz
Sharwid is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have just one favorite as they are all cute animlas. But if I have to it would be the sea otter named otto. My husband been after me to stop buuying so many little critters,i was a bit upset over this as I play with our grandson. later that evening he came home and suprised me with otto he wanted to pick the next pet out. He said there should be some manly pets as he likes the games on webkinz and he always brings otto out to be his little partner. Like I told him its not a girl thing or boy it weather you love stuffed animals or not. Have a great day in webkinz world.
Sharwid is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #1633

abitha89 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is my first webkinz named McSteamy, he is the Emporer Dragon and purple is my favorite color. My mom gave it to me because together we bought a snowman and my mom ended up playing so she saw the purple dragon thought of me so now we both can play together
abitha89 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #1634
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

My favorite pet is my darling Weimaraner Joy. When she first came out last December as a early release I knew as soon as I say her big green eyes that I had to get her. I did get her for Christmas thanks to a good friend. She will always be my favorite Webkinz with her smooth gray coat and sweet green eyes. I named her Joy as I was overjoyed to get her.
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #1635
egalois18
Lil Kinz
egalois18 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is George, a cheeky monkey. He loves the trading room. He has every exclusive item and at least two of every rare item (except the two new themes). Go find him!
egalois18 is offline Male
Old 05-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #1636

merlin is on a distinguished road

Merlin the Magical the love monkey would be my favorite if i have to choose one....it was a valentine present from my mom ...Merlin the Magical now has lots of friends to play with..i love to decorate rooms!!!
merlin is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #1637
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

It is hard to choose but I really like the soft fur of my raccoon, Rascal. Thanks for all the work you put into this site.
Honeypie is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #1638
CRYSTAL7DIAMONDS
Lil Kinz

CRYSTAL7DIAMOND is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my Webkinz : Magical Retriever " it is sooo unique from the others , I love Sparkling things & the Magical Retriever Sparkles & it's like a Tanzinite Color with is a purpleish/Blue color of a Gem Stone !!!

In Christian Love : crystal7diamond ( SparkleSprinkles)
CRYSTAL7DIAMOND is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #1639

crumpl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is the lil kinz brown bear. My lil kinz is named Bearington and is my very first webkinz.
crumpl is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #1640

Sailing is an unknown quantity at this point

It's hard to chose but like so many others here my first is my favorite! Pearl is a Whimsey Dragon that was a birthday present to me from my two sisters. They had been playing in WebKinz world for a while and thought I should join them. It isn't the type of thing I would normally do so they knew they had to get it started for me. Pearl is the queen of the house and greets each of the new pets when they arrive. She loves the Spa we made together and thinks the Grand Dining Room is a neat because she always gets to sit at the head of the table.
Sailing is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz