Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 10:18 AM   #1611
You have to ask :)
Webkinz :)

Jen1023 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite animal I have is my raccoon bandit. I have loved him before I started Webkinz and still do to this day.
Jen1023 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 10:25 AM   #1612
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Smile Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz is my daughter's Pegasus . She started doing Webkinz after the Pegasus was retired, but really wanted that Webkinz. Santa somehow found one and my daughter had it in bed with her when she woke up on Christmas morning 2 years ago. I think that people hundreds of miles away were awakened by hers screams of delight that morning! It is one of those special memories I hope I always have. Everytime I see her pegasus I remember her getting it and it brings a smile to my face.

Thanks to for this contest and everything else you do!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:28 AM   #1613
dork3

dlee is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is the Love Lion. It's tail has a heart at the end of it...so cute! I named him Kings of Leon (all my pets are named after singers or bands)! Thanks for doing this contest!
dlee is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #1614
Lil Kinz
cat123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the signature calico cat. It looks just like my cat and it feels so soft. My real cat loves to play with it and bat it around. i don't know if she thinks it is real or not.
cat123 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:37 AM   #1615
Lil Kinz
teddyrags is an unknown quantity at this point

my favor webzkin is the sig. yorkie. they are so cute.
teddyrags is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #1616
GogglesPaisano

GogglesPaisano is on a distinguished road

My favorite is my blue whale Sapphire, I just love her expression when she is happy whenever something good happens.
GogglesPaisano is offline Male
Old 05-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #1617
delmakr is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz is Chocolate, my chocolate lab. He's the second Webkinz I adopted. He's just soft and cuddly. What more can you say!
delmakr is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #1618
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite pet is my Pug named Czar. He came into my life at a very stressed time; Mother was diagnosed with late stage Alzhiemers needing 24/7 care. My only Grandchild who lives several states away could not understand why Nana could no longer visit her every other month. I had just lost 2 other family members and knew I would lose Mother soon. Being more than a bit depressed and missing my Grand-daughter very much; my Husband came home with this cute little Webkinz Pug. My Grand-daughter had been a Webkinz member for approx a year. So my Husband said, "Here's a little guy to keep you company and you can join Webkinz with him. Since our Grand-daughter is already a Webkinz member, the two of you can go online everyday to play games, visit each other's rooms, enter touraments, etc. You can buy little Czar clothes, decorate his room, even put him in school". Now two years later I own many Webkinzs, play with my Grand-child daily online; and thank God for my Czar. He brought the sunshine back into my life and saved my sanity. Thank you Webkinz and Webkinz Insider for helping to bring happiness to this 50 something Nana.
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 11:06 AM   #1619
Safira23

Saffira23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is the Signature Short Haired Yorkie.
When I was 4 years old I used to have a Yorkie named Shadow. He was like human; eating cereal, denying dog food and he loved to play boss. Anyone bigger than him, he would play bigger. Shadow was curious, eager and a great listener. You can have a long face and he'd know so right away, he'd do anything to cheer you up. He always understood times that got silent and he remained quiet as well. Licking our faces and lying down in our lap was a way to show his love. Until 2008's Memorial Day, we woke up to give Shadow his favorite cereal, Pops. He wouldn't nudge. We pulled on his leash, made kissing noises, called his name until we finally dragged him out. Still as a statue and eyes closed, Shadow had went to the dog heaven. I cried until my eyes were dry and we made him our own special funeral. Gathering two sticks that made a cross and putting our own special things for him, he rested above us where the clouds lay. This is why I named my signature short haired yorkie, Shadow. May he rest in peace.

This is a true story, we love you Shadow.
Saffira23 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 11:07 AM   #1620
jamlamb7

jamlamb7 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is the black cat, Jam. It's my favorite because it reminds me of my reall black cat, Jam. I love my cat more than anything, so naturally anything that looks like it, i love just as much. Plus halloween is one of my favorite holidays and just so happens that is when the black cat webkinz is offered!! I loved the stuff she came with too, the tub was really cool. I love my black cat
jamlamb7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz