Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #1601
Lil Kinz
Chele is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite pet is my Cheeky Monkey, Fudgy Fudgepop. Ever since I saw his face, I knew he was The One for me. I can't look at him without smiling back, and he is so good-natured! I love you Fudgy!
Chele is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #1602

gappytoo is on a distinguished road

My obsession with Webkinz began by mistake almost 3 years ago. My niece had ordered a special present for my 60th birthday, but it didn't arrive in time. Since she and my great-nieces had been introduced to Webkinz World the previous week, she decided to give me a Webkinz just so I would have a package to open. Since she couldn't decide between a Lil' Kinz Panda and a Lil' Kinz Brown Bear, she gave them both to me. I reluctantly said that I would take the Lil' Kinz Panda and open an account, if she would open an account with the Lil' Kinz Brown Bear. I opened my account for "Mi Tiu" (pronounced "me too") and she opened an account for "Bearington". Unfortunately for my pocketbook and my spare time, the rest is history. My niece and I remain addicts, although my great-nieces have other distractions. But even now, after 3 additional accounts and over 400 Webbies, Mi Tiu is still my favorite.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:22 AM   #1603
Webkinz :)

SarahSudduth is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet has always been my first pet.
My first pet was the bunny and her name kindof expressed all the things i was thinking about. She is so cute and her name is beamer. It isn't really the name you would expect for a webkinz but it was the name that just expressed some of the things that i love and were in my life at the time. So that's why she is my favortie pet.
SarahSudduth is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #1604
Lil Kinz

Bunnyjo65 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Back in 2007, my girls purchased a cow for my sister who was only interested in the plush not the online code. They decided it would be a good idea for me to join them in Webkinz World. Well, three years and many codes later, Simon Cow still holds a special place in my heart.
Bunnyjo65 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #1605

spirit31 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz by far is the original Cheeky Dog. I don't have one thoughi really want one they are sooooo cute!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #1606

chaosy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz pet is my first eStore pet Wolfie the Grey Wolf...I had to get it for the Grey Wolf PSI red striped race car. I noticed it was available for sale on Wednesday in the eStore and I couldn't help but remember how excited I was to get Wolfie when he was first available online. I love my Wolfie...he's awesome! :gwolf:
chaosy2k is offline Male
Old 05-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #1607
Greenfrog1978 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz is my first, my Tie Dye Frog, Tadley, my best friend gave me for my 31st birthday. She gave it to me because I love frogs and it was an adorable frog. I loved it and then when I logged into Webkinz.com I was hooked! I got a black bear this year for my birthday and I love him, but I love my little Tadley bestest
Greenfrog1978 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:57 AM   #1608
e are the world....

fractalwonder has a spectacular aura about

Wink Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Asking me to pick a favourite Webkinz is like asking me to choose a favourite child

I began just over a year ago with a leftover gift, a Webkinz dachsund pup, Russell. He is now my 5th grade graduate and captain of his Pirate ship! I now have over 130 pets and love each one for its unique animality. Since I picked the purple floral fox, Flora as my avatar, I guess she ranks to the top of my list.

As I say, "I have too many Webkinz and not enough."

My wonder filled experience of Webkinz was capped by the discovery of Webkinz Insider and I this community of pet lovers. Happy Birthday and thanks for enhancing an already awesome hobby.

:abn::bt::cdee:
fractalwonder is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #1609
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love all my Webkinz, but my favorite would probably have to be Magic Star, the whimsy dragon. I love dragons (hence my user name), and her appearance is just so cute and cheerful.
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #1610
gussie is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz would have to be my very first Webkinz, gussie, my pet schnauzer. He is very special to me because he was my first one and my grandma gave him to me. :sch:
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz