Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #1591
Lil Kinz
spininful3652 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

My favorite Webkinz pet is my first and only (so far) pet llama, Pocahantas. She is a gift from my daughter for my birthday. We have great fun together, playing games in the arcade and cooking recipes. I enjoy decorating her room and buying her new clothes. We have a really good time in Webkinz World.
spininful3652 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #1592
Lil Kinz
Stormup is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread

Grimaldi is great! This clownfish got his name from the first real clown to be a mine. since he is a scientist, we are glad he got all his lab equipment while he could.
Stormup is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #1593
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I love all my Webkinz and it is very hard to choose just one.
These are my favorites.
Lily my tye-dye frog was the first
My cheeky monkey Amanda is named after someone very special to me
My Lion is named after my real cat Simba
And my Cotton Candy Bunny La Fleur is my little French flower
I could go on and on...... love them all
Attached Images
File Type: gifavatar115580_4.gif (64.5 KB, 0 views)
K1234 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #1594
Lil Kinz
noafei is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite pet is my first pet Joline!my pink poodle!
noafei is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #1595
Lil Kinz
Beetlebug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone. I wanted to share my favorite pet with you. My favorite is the cow. I have all the cows that Ganz has come out with. I am hoping to get the Signature cow soon. I think the cow is really cute and neat. I like living in a rural area. I just love seeing the baby calves in the spring they are so cute. I think that is why I love the cow. I hope Ganz continues
to have more cool pets like the cow.
Beetlebug is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #1596
Lil Kinz
shirleyda is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is actually my newest pet, a signature elephant that I named Mama El. I'm a huge elephant lover and and it was great to get one that looks like a real one!
shirleyda is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #1597
I remember Wacky
Webkinz :)

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I would say my very favorite Webkinz is my very first Webkinz and that is Cindy my pink pony. I think she is so cute especially when she does her movements like her smile and flip. I still sleep with her every night and I have had her for close to three years now.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 08:50 AM   #1598
Diabetes Awareness

kdal is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz is my horse Maymont. I got her on vacation 3 years ago. She is named after one of the places we visited. I love to change her clothes and her room. I love my webkinz horse!:clyde:
Old 05-07-2010, 08:57 AM   #1599
kwebtoy

emmesparkle has a spectacular aura about

My favorite pet was number 15, Dustee the deer. He is so quiet and calming. He never gets upset when he is waiting in the stable to be selected as the pet of the day by me. His room is a quiet glen and he slows things down when it gets chaotic. Yay Dustee!
emmesparkle is offline Female
Old 05-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #1600

rainbowkid is an unknown quantity at this point

My very first Webkinz was the Love Frog--my Mom bought it for me at a Cheerleading show and we didn't even know what Webkinz were (I was only 5). Two years later, Rainbow is still my favorite since she was my first (and part of my signon name!), but now I've got about 135 Webkinz and growing...
rainbowkid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*iamsam is gunna win:p*, blooglej wuz here hahaha, charis99, cheezeiful!, contest, duckrose01 was here!, dudeness was here (:, i luv my clydesdale, i luv my lioness, lightning bolt was here, love webkinx, manatee rox this contest, misspuppy was here!!, owl city, paardengek12 waz here!, ponyo, pookie rawks!, seahorse :), tinkykooolz, tjsie was here, warriorfan112 was here, webkinz_girl10 was here, what a great contest! xd, x x a e r o x x ♥, yahoo for webkinz